red nose day

~*~marie~*~

right.

ladies and gentlefolk..its that time of year again..where people all around the world do daft stuff to raise money for red nose day..

now its my turn to be part of the daft people...my only problem is..im stuck for fund raising ideas. thus i come to you my faithfull freinds to help me with some ideas...so if u have any...PPPPPPPPPPLllllleease post...because im determined to raise as much money as possible.

plus if anyone else is planning to do anything for red nose day on here..and they need help..ideas..or spponsers...then you can post on here too..

so...

shoot..

:rolleyes::lol:

i'm going to try and get my college to do something this year.

i dunno why - it's just affected memuch more this year - probably something to do with :wub: mcfly. :wub: ( :wub: Tom :wub: Drooooooool)

i was trying to get the college to do a dance thing, but all 70s stuff when comic relief started. and everyone dresses up in 70s gear and have 70s music.

hope thats given you a few ideas.

hannah

xxx

right.

ladies and gentlefolk..its that time of year again..where people all around the world do daft stuff to raise money for red nose day..

now its my turn to be part of the daft people...my only problem is..im stuck for fund raising ideas. thus i come to you my faithfull freinds to help me with some ideas...so if u have any...PPPPPPPPPPLllllleease post...because im determined to raise as much money as possible.

plus if anyone else is planning to do anything for red nose day on here..and they need help..ideas..or spponsers...then you can post on here too..

so...

shoot..

:wub::wub:

Right Matey,

There is loads of stuff you can do.

The sponsored sporting events usally go down well (swimming, footie etc)

There is also stuff like slave for a day (an auction for someone to be the highest bidder's slave for the day etc)

Sponsored silence, pay money to wear what you like to work/school or whatever, maybe dye your hair a funny colour or wear something funny for the day.

I know when I was at school a few years ago people walked around with thongs over their trousers to raise money for charity!

There is also stuff like slave for a day (an auction for someone to be the highest bidder's slave for the day etc)

whao...thanx dude!! tho id fear for my life being someones slave for a day...especially someone from college...bunch of warped minds they have.. :wub:

if more peeps from the forum want to do something we cud perhaps organise something for us all to do..at a meet..or at c7...it doesnt have to be on red nose day..long as the money goes to tthem :wub:

and porks...i am NOT getting in a bath of beans :wub:

whao...thanx dude!! tho id fear for my life being someones slave for a day...especially someone from college...bunch of warped minds they have.. :wub:

if more peeps from the forum want to do something we cud perhaps organise something for us all to do..at a meet..or at c7...it doesnt have to be on red nose day..long as the money goes to tthem :wub:

and porks...i am NOT getting in a bath of beans :wub:

Haha yeah that one is good.

Just make sure you set out some clear rules before hand or you are doing stuff you dont wanna be!!!

hmmm...i could use it as an excuse to dress up as a punky/evil fairie..type..thing :P

lol...ill have to talk to my mates...we might just dress up and go round town and college with a collection bucket..

that wont raise that much tho i bet...

i need to raise...MILLIONS! lol :o

I definately second the 'Forum Do Something At A Meet' notion *budgets*

At C7 I think would be good - I don't really have any ideas tho, except the slaves thing COULD work (as long as Porky ent in charge of anyone!)

Maybe we could even get some of the guests involved? Or am I looking too big here? :P

At C7 I think would be good - I don't really have any ideas tho, except the slaves thing COULD work (as long as Porky ent in charge of anyone!)

Maybe we could even get some of the guests involved? Or am I looking too big here? :unsure:

no u aint thinking too big...i was thinking the very same idea.. we will have to get in contact with showmasters...maybe we could have a raffle or something at the party... :D

Maybe we could even get some of the guests involved? Or am I looking too big here?  :unsure:

no u aint thinking too big...i was thinking the very same idea.. we will have to get in contact with showmasters...maybe we could have a raffle or something at the party... :D

Yeah! Perhaps the guests could give things in to be auctioned off? Really good stuff tho that people would wanna pay quite a bit for...then the days after the party the things could be put on a stall or something so ppl can still buy them?!

I soooo wanna be involved with this if we can do it *hopes* :D

I soooo wanna be involved with this if we can do it *hopes* :D [/color]

can i add you to msn? so we can have a proper natter about it sometime?

ill try and remember to email showmasters about it..with help we should be able to raise quite a bit :D

o o o o! i was gona suggest gettin the guests to donate something lol. :unsure: