Find Hero a GF

Hero_of_Time

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on...no one mentioned anything bout anyone being ugly.

we said we were joking and its not personal..it could hav been anybody.

sorry that u feel like this but i dont think that u can use everything that everyone says as a way to feel even more sorry for urself or to use it for sympathy.

ppl were joking around...we all said that and jus cos it happened to b ur thread it was ur picture...someone elses thread = someone elses picture.

kirsty xx

i guess u cld have maybe asked me 1st?

To be honest, if you post a picture of yourself on a forum like this you can kind of guess someone will mess with it at some stage. It's not as if it was malicious, or anything, I simply prettied you up on one side. If you really have a problem with it I'll remove it myself, but in the same way, if you expect me to ask to use your picture, why not just email me and ask me to remove it? It's not too difficult and is less likely to annoy people then going to the mods.

As David said, it's a joke, and none of us really take ourselves seriously. After all, the majority of us are under 20 and here to have a laugh, not to be ultra serious :blink:. No hard feelings.

hang on...no one mentioned anything bout anyone being ugly.

we said we were joking and its not personal..it could hav been anybody.

sorry that u feel like this but i dont think that u can use everything that everyone says as a way to feel even more sorry for urself or to use it for sympathy.

ppl were joking around...we all said that and jus cos it happened to b ur thread it was ur picture...someone elses thread = someone elses picture.

kirsty xx

i guess u cld have maybe asked me 1st?

To be honest, if you post a picture of yourself on a forum like this you can kind of guess someone will mess with it at some stage. It's not as if it was malicious, or anything, I simply prettied you up on one side. If you really have a problem with it I'll remove it myself, but in the same way, if you expect me to ask to use your picture, why not just email me and ask me to remove it? It's not too difficult and is less likely to annoy people then going to the mods.

As David said, it's a joke, and none of us really take ourselves seriously. After all, the majority of us are under 20 and here to have a laugh, not to be ultra serious :blink:. No hard feelings.

i would have but i just saw it today + i didnt know ur email?

SiET2.jpg

:blink::D:o:o

I get used to being laughed at. Its all background noise after years and years, you learn to live with it :P

Can I have your bike?

Yeah but I lost the basket. It got ripped off during the great storm of '83 :(

That's ok, I'll attach another one :(

SiET2.jpg

:blink::D:o:o

I get used to being laughed at. Its all background noise after years and years, you learn to live with it :P

Can I have your bike?

Yeah but I lost the basket. It got ripped off during the great storm of '83 :(

That's ok, I'll attach another one :(

Bread manufactures have plenty of spare ones lying around. 'm sure they'd give you one, stops silly chavs stealing them then! :(

After all, the majority of us are under 20

That makes me wanna cry :D lol

30 something. Well NEARLY 30 dead to be fair. I dont mean dead at 30 I mean exactly 30... *shuts up before Kayla kills*

*scared* :uhoh:

you wait to i see you Mr :lol::angry::P

30 something. Well NEARLY 30 dead to be fair. I dont mean dead at 30 I mean exactly 30... *shuts up before Kayla kills*

Seeing me and catching me are different! Good luck ;)

Aw, you're just wiser, and able to buy alcohol legally. Nowt wrong with that :lol:.

WISER.....you see that people, im WISER haha i like you :angry:

Seeing me and catching me are different! Good luck ;)

ill set those blokes onto you again haha