Kilty

Billybird

Psychicness!!!! Hey, just read this on the Narnia thread thing :

Sandro Kopp who is Gildor and various uruk hai, rohan soldier, gondor soldier, elf warrior...is also in the film as a centaur I think

Bet that's got you interested!!

LL, EEE and PP. xxxxxxxx :D

Hey, psychicness or what!!!! :lol:

When was the last time you were here? Haven't been on for weeks, but when I do, you are too! :blink::D

Should be able to stay for about 20 mins or so

Wow, random elf as a centaur - HOT! Centaurs, are they the half human, half goat things?

BB, SS and PP XxXxXxXxXxX

Heheh! I came on for ten minutes yesterday, should be able to stay as long as you today.

Can't find any of the old threads though, Orlidammit. No Billy, Orli, Beanie........... Just a load of Lij, oh and the Huggable thread of course.

Wonder where the old gang are now, Jay, LT, DE, LMB...................

Yeah, Centaurs are the half goat/man, wonder which end of Sondro we'll get to see!!!! Mwahahaha. (Thought the thread would get your attention!) :D:blink:

Can't find any of the old threads though, Orlidammit. No Billy, Orli, Beanie........... Just a load of Lij, oh and the Huggable thread of course.

You can drag them back!! Just go the box at the bottom right...and select from the beginning (or something like that)

Anyway...I'm interrupting lol

Nice to see ya around Kilteus :D

Yay, it's good to be (briefly) back :lol:

OK, what threads need finding? The Beanie one, elf fetish, which Orli thread? And which Billy thread?

Was just about to text you actually. About Tuesday 22nd, what's the latest we cood go to see your exhibition? Only the coach takes Many hours, and I have to go to a physics lesson in the morning :D

LMB has completely disappeared it seems, and Andy I'm not sure about... LT and Jay still post don't they?

Hehe, I expect it'll be the head... will he still have his suffocating arms I wonder?? :blink::lol:

Can't find any of the old threads though, Orlidammit.  No Billy, Orli, Beanie........... Just a load of Lij, oh and the Huggable thread of course.

You can drag them back!! Just go the box at the bottom right...and select from the beginning (or something like that)

Nice to see ya around Kilteus :lol:

Lol no not interupting, Theo. Nice to "see" you too! :lol::blink:

I didn't know you could do that, I've always done searches for old threads. :D

Can't find any of the old threads though, Orlidammit.  No Billy, Orli, Beanie........... Just a load of Lij, oh and the Huggable thread of course.

LOL yeah...I only discovered it myself about 2 weeks ago! Makes life a lot easier :wub:

LOL yeah...I only discovered it myself about 2 weeks ago! Makes life a lot easier :wub:

Wow, we've been through 45 pages of threads!!! :wub:

Yay, it's good to be (briefly) back :wub:

OK, what threads need finding? The Beanie one, elf fetish, which Orli thread? And which Billy thread?

Was just about to text you actually. About Tuesday 22nd, what's the latest we cood go to see your exhibition? Only the coach takes Many hours, and I have to go to a physics lesson in the morning :D

LMB has completely disappeared it seems, and Andy I'm not sure about... LT and Jay still post don't they?

Hehe, I expect it'll be the head... will he still have his suffocating arms I wonder?? :blink::lol:

*cough* :lol::wub:

Ooops. Sorry Precious, missed that one, too busy rescuing elves. Hmm.

Orlidammit, my exhibition wood be over by then, I thought you had your interview this month, not after half term.

What wood you do? Get the coach to Cov or Leicester, then I cood pick you up and bring you back here. I cood easily get you to Staffs then in time for your interview.

But you may prefer just to spend the time with Bobby and stay nearer to the uni. I don't mind, I'll see you the week before anyway. Up to you two.

So, I've rescued the elf fetish, what next??? :D:D

Ooops. Sorry Precious, missed that one, too busy rescuing elves. Hmm.

Orlidammit, my exhibition wood be over by then, I thought you had your interview this month, not after half term.

What wood you do? Get the coach to Cov or Leicester, then I cood pick you up and bring you back here. I cood easily get you to Staffs then in time for your interview.

But you may prefer just to spend the time with Bobby and stay nearer to the uni. I don't mind, I'll see you the week before anyway. Up to you two.

So, I've rescued the elf fetish, what next??? :D:wub:

Oh dammit, I thought it was a bit odd that your exhibition was running into February!

Yeah we wood get the coach to Coventry, or whatever was easier for you. There's loadsa coaches, so time shoodn't be a problem. I'm meeting up with Bobby in a bit, and I'll see what he thinks. Are you sure it'd be ok both of us invading your house though? :D

Hmm well Orli and Billy need a bit of rescuing next, methinks... :D

I've been looking for Billy. Funny that!

No problem you both staying here, but just a thought, what time is Bobby's interview? Wood be a little difficult if he has an early one cos of taking kids to school.

Plus *cough* how many rooms wood be required? :D

Hehe :D One room wood be sufficient - he cood sleep in BMF's bed methinks! :D:wub: But then, poor bedless BMF :D

Well he doesn't actually have an interview, he's already got a conditional offer :D . He's just going to take a look around the uni, never been there before, so any time.

Okies. Have a word with Bobby then let me know. I'll have to book the day of college but shoodn't be too much of a problem.

Don't worry though if you both want to spend the time together nearer the campus. I won't be offended.

I CAN'T FIND BILLY!!!!! AAAAAGH!!!!

:D:D:wub:

You sure the driving to Stafford woodn't be a problem though? It's no exactly round the corner... wood be 3 hours of driving for you :D

I guess I shood also wait till the info pack comes thru from the uni - they're sending some stuff about accomodation.

What you up to today precious? :D

Okies. We'll wait for your stuff to come through then find exactly where it is. As I said, I'll see you the week before that anyway.

Today, I'm supposed to be finishing off two paintings for the exhibition. Just over a week to go - help. Not heard from Billy.

I'm out with Eggy later on, about 6.30. Going to her writer's club. Should be fun.

What are you up to? (Still can't find that mega Billy thread).

:D:D:wub:

I may have found the Billy thread, but I don't know if that's the one you're after or not. I've bumped it up :lol:

Only a week to go? Eek. Fingers and toes still crossed for Billy though :lol:

Ah yes, say hi to Eggy for me will you? I hope she's well, haven't spoken to her for ages.

I'm just up to the nomal - lessons, trying to revise but being distracted (probably my own choice), attempting revision again, then because of all the attempting, feeling like I've actually done something, so giving myself a very loooong break... that's the normal routine anyway, how studenty :lol:

I'd completely forgotten that Billy thread. Now to find my July one, Sean Bean's and the Orli one, Kingdom of Heaven.

What an improvement, now perhaps all the 'oldies' will come back. Guess we shood find Viggo too for Eggy and Narago.

I know, Just over a week and I'm in no way ready Orlidammit. Must get my finger out and paint, paint, paint.

Will certainly say Hi to Eggy for you.

:lol::lol::lol: