Gary Jones & Frida Betrani

matrix8

I used to email you alot (and you replied too!!) back when you had your original StargateSG1UK website, but me thinks you have forgotten me B)

surfy sah xx ^_^

No I haven't forgotten. Just been very busy!

Plus over the last couple of years I have had to reformat my computer many times and as a result lost a lot of email address many times too. :huh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have great pleasure in announcing 2 more Special Guests to the Galaxy of Stars Message Board:

Alex Zahara - Alex has played various characters in the Stargate SG-1 series, such as, Michael in 1969, Xe'ls in Spirits, the foothold aliens in Foothold, and others.

Robert Duncan - Robert played the character of the System Lord 'Seth'. Robert has also played a character in the series called First Wave.

I have set up their Official Message Boards and they will hopefully be joining very soon. Please pop along and give them a big welcome for their arrival.

These 2 Special Guests now join our other Special Guests:

Gary Jones

Frida Betrani

Jason Schombing

Jacqueline Samuda

Norman Lovett, and

Von Flores

• 2 weeks later...

I have announced 2 more Special Guests on the Galaxy of Stars Message Board.

This time I went in a slightly different direction from Actors.

I have pleasure in announcing Andy Mikita and David Winning.

Andy has directed numerous episodes on Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis.

David has directed numerous episdoes on Andromeda, Earth: Final Conflict and an episode of Stargate Atlantis.

They are both looking forward to chatting to you and answering any nagging questions you may have. :D

I have announced 2 more Special Guests on the Galaxy of Stars Message Board.

This time I went in a slightly different direction from Actors.

I have pleasure in announcing Andy Mikita and David Winning.

Andy has directed numerous episodes on Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis.

David has directed numerous episdoes on Andromeda, Earth: Final Conflict and an episode of Stargate Atlantis.

They are both looking forward to chatting to you and answering any nagging questions you may have. B)

cool stuff :D

• 2 weeks later...

Special Guest Update: Bill Dow and April Telek

Bill and April are the latest Special Guests to join the Galaxy of Stars Message Board.

BILL DOW:

Bill has appeared in numerous TV Series, such as, MacGyver, The X-Files, The Outer Limits, Stargate SG-1, Da Vinci's Inquest and many more. Bill has also expressed an interest in attending Conventions :P

APRIL TELEK:

April has appeared in various TV Series such as, The Outer Limits, Millennium, First Wave, Dead Like Me and many more. April will be making her first appearance in Stargate SG-1 in Season 9. April will also be appearing in an upcoming episode of Young Blades.

:o

P.S. Gary Jones helped me to get Bill Dow :lol:

silly people!!!

but maybe it was the mods not SM?! :rolleyes:

did you email them about it, saying you'd had permission?

I'd try it again if I were you but say specifically in your initial post that it's a message board and NOT about events :o

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Matrix,

Yes, we did have to remove the link, sorry. When you contacted us originally your boards were just about the actors themselves, but it now also includes links to other shows and is promoting your own event as well which unfortunately we don't allow on our forum.

Andrea

Ok I can understand that you didn't want the topic on there because I advertise other events on my Message Board. But i also wanted to point out that I am not running my own Event. It was just a BIG coincidence that I named my Message Board with that name. Those organisers then found me and asked if I could do a board for them.

Can I keep this one open?

I am very pleased to announce another 3 Special Guests to be joining the 'Galaxy of Stars' Message Board.

Please welcome:

Cliff Simon, Louis Gossett Jr and Christopher Kirby

CLIFF SIMON:

Many of you will recognise Cliff Simon as the System Lord Baal in Stargate SG-1.

LOUIS GOSSETT Jr:

Louis is the first film star to join Galaxy of Stars. He has appeared in numerous fims, which include films such as Iron Eagle I, II, III, & IV, Jaws 3, An Officer and a Gentleman and many, many more.

CHRISTOPHER KIRBY:

Christopher has appeared in numerous films such as, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions (of the character "Mauser"), Strange Bedfellows and also has an appearance as a Senator in the upcoming Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Christopher has also made appearances in Space: Above and Beyond, and Quantum Leap.

Galaxy of Stars :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I made any announcements, so here it is...

I have great pleasure in bringing Ron Blecker and Chase Masterson to the Galaxy of Stars!

RON BLECKER

You may not know Ron, or much about him, but he is the Military/Technical Advisor on

shows such as Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Smallville and Battlestar Galactica.

Ron is very happy to hear from you all and to answer any questions that you may have

on the Military/Technical aspect of the shows. So if you have any nagging Military questions

that you have been trying to get the nagging answers for then this is your opportunity

to try and get some answers.

CHASE MASTERSON

Chase will be well known by Star Trek fans as the character Leeta in Deep Space Nine.

Chase's Message Board is going to be slightly different from the other ones as she is unlikely

to find a lot of time to committ to the Board and answer questions etc. But Chase will be using

the Board to help keep people updated about her upcoming Projects on her Sci-Fi/Fantasy Internet

Radio Show - The Chase Masterson Show!

Chase gave me a message to pass on to all of you....

"Hey, Everybody! It looks like a lot of fun is happening with the Galaxy of Stars!

Thank you all so much for being here. I look forward to letting you know about upcoming

projects--there's lots of great stuff going on!

Unfortunately, because it's so busy, I won't be able to write back much--work & parenting

is a lot to handle! But I'm really happy to be a part of this!

God bless you all--

Talk to you soon!

Chase"

:unsure::unsure::lol: