TWC International Showdown - anyone going?

Bohan

Just wondering if anyone here was planning to attend the wrestling channel's first live event - International Showdown, which happens this March in Coventry. Sure to be one of the biggest shows ever in the UK with wrestlers from many promotions from all over the world taking part.

Confirmed so far -

Mick Foley

Samoa Joe

CM Punk

AJ Styles

Raven

Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels

American Dragon

Johnny Storm

Sanjay Dutt

Petey Williams

Doug Williams

+ Many more still to be announced

I have not looked foward to a live event as much as this in a long time, should be a real wrestling experience. I am praying for a few top japanese stars from either AJPW or NOAH to be confirmed :firedevil:

I have heard it will be live on TWC but not 100% sure at the moment.

The show is mainly focusing on brining in overseas talent, but a couple of great UK stars already announced for the show and i'm sure there will be many more to come. The event will definately be all about the wrestling. First match announced so far is CM Punk vs Samoa Joe, don't know if you saw both of there 60 minute matches last year but they were a couple of the best wrestling matches of 2004 so i'm looking foward to seeing that one live.

• 3 weeks later...

Another amaizng match has been added to the show. A fatal 4 way x-division match: Petey Williams vs Sanjay Dutt vs Johnny Storm vs Spud. Now that will be one heck of a contest!

*Updaed list of superstars on the show*

Mick Foley

Raven

AJ Styles

Petey Williams

CM Punk

Doug Williams

Samoa Joe

Johnny Storm

Christopher Daniels

Sonjay Dutt

MITSUHARU MISAWA

YOSHINARI OGAWA

KOTARO SUZUKI as Tiger Emperor

ALEX SHANE

special guest: BILL APTER

http://www.internationalshowdown.com

• 2 weeks later...

Mick will be in a non wrestling capacity, he will be involved in some sort of angle and will most probably ref one of the matches. Mick will also be signing autographs before and after the show, most probably free of charge.

Coventryu skydome is a decent arena holds around 3000, i have tickets.

website is www.internationalshowdown.com

• 2 weeks later...
Mick will be in a non wrestling capacity, he will be involved in some sort of angle and will most probably ref one of the matches. Mick will also be signing autographs before and after the show, most probably free of charge.

Coventryu skydome is a decent arena holds around 3000, i have tickets.

website is www.internationalshowdown.com

Im gutted, dont think I can get there for that day.

Is it going to be live on TV???

I always come to you with these questions Bohan, you seem to know all this stuff!

I always come to you with these questions Bohan, you seem to know all this stuff!

It's being recorded and will be aired on The Wrestling Channel a month or so after the event, it's gonna be released on DVD first though through the TWC online store, because showing it on tv before releasing the DVD would hurt sales, so makes sence.

It's being recorded and will be aired on The Wrestling Channel a month or so after the event, it's gonna be released on DVD first though through the TWC online store, because showing it on tv before releasing the DVD would hurt sales, so makes sence.

Yeah I am definately going to buy the DVD...

How out of date are the TNA shows on the wrestling channel just by way of interest???

My brother wants to go to this event so I might take him! How can you get tickets?

internationalshowdown.com you can book tickets their on the site or there is a box office number on the site that can be called to book.

How out of date are the TNA shows on the wrestling channel just by way of interest???

This Sunday TWC are showing TNA's "Final Resolution" PPV which happened on January 16th, so TNA on TWC is about 6 weeks behind.

My brother wants to go to this event so I might take him! How can you get tickets?

internationalshowdown.com you can book tickets their on the site or there is a box office number on the site that can be called to book.

This Sunday TWC are showing TNA's "Final Resolution" PPV which happened on January 16th, so TNA on TWC is about 6 weeks behind.

Thank you darlin!!! Youre so knowledgeable!!!

Whats the meaning of life? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

just to add a 6 man tag as just be arranged as the main event. this event is gonna be kick ass! (Why did i just say that) :P

Cant believe i will be meeting Mick Foley!

Bohan do you know what quality the pics they have available for signing are like? Want to get a good pic of foley to sign

Cheers for help in advance

Bohan do you know what quality the pics they have available for signing are like? Want to get a good pic of foley to sign

the 6 man will be awesome.

I know a lot of the indy guys usually have some good quality 8x10's of their own that they sign. With Mick Foley i am not too sure, your best bet would be getting one of the official wwe 8x10's from this seller on ebay who is great http://stores.ebay.com/Replica-Wrestling-B...geNameZl2QQtZkm

Otherwise he will be probably have some 8x10's at the show not sure if they will be the official glossy wwe ones though.

i wont be going to the fan slam prior to the event as we will not be able to make it in time as we have a long journey up to coventry. But i will of course be attending the event and the meet and greet with the wrestlers after the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep apparently the show was very good and the dvd will be out in a couple of months.

The reason i am saying apparently is because i never actually made it to the skydome. After setting off on our journey at around 3.50 we were well on our way and thought that we were going to make it in plenty of time. Then at around 5.00 my dad pulled the car into a petrol station as it was begining to overheat, we then spent the next 5 hours at this petrol station and were eventually towed back home by the some guy went out by the RAC at around 10.30. Terrible day and i really cannot express how upset i was and still am about it.

Yep apparently the show was very good and the dvd will be out in a couple of months.

The reason i am saying apparently is because i never actually made it to the skydome. After setting off on our journey at around 3.50 we were well on our way and thought that we were going to make it in plenty of time. Then at around 5.00 my dad pulled the car into a petrol station as it was begining to overheat, we then spent the next 5 hours at this petrol station and were eventually towed back home by the some guy went out by the RAC at around 10.30. Terrible day and i really cannot express how upset i was and still am about it.

Bummer!!