PAY PER VIEW DISCUSSION

DavidB

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Very enjoyable PPV, better than what I thought it'd be.

Flair's character is entertaining, yet kinda pervy lol

I don't mind Chavo's new gimmick, he wasn't really getting anywhere as Chavo on SDown cuz they have no idea what to do with the cruiserweights. At least he's getting a feud and air time etc.

I thought Matt/Edge was the best match on the card and certainly as good as everyone wanted it to be.

Seeing Trish back in the ring makes u realise how bad some of the other divas really are!

Tag Title Match and Big Show/Snitsky were a bit pointless but didn't go on too long so that was ok.

Angle/Cena and Shawn/Masters were both good as well, as most Angle and HBK matches are, always watchable! Bit of a disappointing ending to the title match, but without burying either man by having them lose, I guess that was the way to go.

I'd agree with David. Decent PPV overall, better than expected. Flair's segments were amusing. Hardy/Edge stole the show. Some of the divas should stick to photoshoots. Michaels/Masters worked pretty well and the main event was an entertaining encounter, if somewhat of an anti-climax.

:blink: oh yeah I forgot her lol she was good actually!

I quite like her, at least she's got a character to her, and she's kinda cute.

867310[/snapback]

The only problem I see with her being portrayed as an idiot is some of the things she says are absolutely ridiculous and don't seem natural enough. Still, she's still got more charisma than Torrie.

my tape ran out just as the bell went for the tag team match, but omfg matt/edge match was amazing definately one of the best matches ive seen in a LONG time.

Flair was entertaining am glad he got the belt, although part of me thought glory boy would show up.

the divas, makes you wonder how they get a contract when they cant fight, i think trish and victoria carried that match.

will report my other thoughts when i watch the rest later.

the divas, makes you wonder how they get a contract when they cant fight, i think trish and victoria carried that match.

Ashley looked way out of her depth and Torrie was hopeless as usual. I'll be glad when Lita is cleared to wrestle so Trish and Victoria have someone else who actually knows how to wrestle.

Ashley looked stupid doing all of that acrobatic stuff, if she's going to wrestle she should be in gimmick matches with Torrie, that's what they did with Christy and it worked all they are doing is pushing Ashley as a serious wrestler in training and if they keep putting her into the ring at the rate they are the fans will turn on her very quickly.

will be good to see lita back then they can put some life back into the womens division. they should have kept torrie and candice michelle on sd although i remember torrie saying at the q and a she'd like a shot at the belt if she had the chance.

Ashley's acrobatics were at least comical

• Moderators

I quite liked Ashley's acrobatics. Granted, they didn't exactly DO anything or have any meaning, but I saw them as kinda potentional at least!

Everyone knows she shouldn't be in the ring, but I guess that's the normal WWE initiation as such. Like Puder in the Royal Rumble.

But unlike Puder, at least Ashley can look good and have a career from doing that, and wrestling isn't ESSENTIAL even if they do try to push it.