RAW RESULTS

DavidB

I bet he's sat at home practicing his STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! for Wrestlemania right now :lol:

And stone cold is..is...is stomping a mud hole and walking it dry here in.... STUNNER....STUNNER, OH MY GOD WHAT AN HELLACIUS STUNNER THAT WAS, STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD :lol::lol::lol:

Good ol J.R. :P

• Moderators

Raw tonight ... we should see where Jericho's match is going ... wonder if we'll get any mention of the Matt Hardy situation, or if the crowd will be all over Edge :lol: If Earl Hebner gets a YOU SCREWED BRET chant then a YOU SCREWED LITA one might be appropriate for Edge :D

Batista vs Ric Flair as the main event .. look for HHH to attempt to screw him but no doubt fail :lol:

And hopefully something will kick-start the Randy Orton and Undertaker feud somehow ...

Should be a good show! Hell, at least it's not Smackdown :lol:

Im looking 4ward to raw this week not that i will watch it till tomorrow as i cant stay up these days getting old :lol: I think HHH will try and screw him and fall rite on his face :lol: he always does

Looking 4ward to what chris has to say about the ladder match should be cool have to wait and see :lol:

• Moderators

Wonder if they'll announce all of the ladder match people .. cuz they might be doing some re-writing due to the Matt n Edge situation!

Sites are saying that Matt's due backstage for the first time since all of this business :D

• Moderators

I can't see Matt going .. I'm sure he came from SDown to Raw .. unless my memory deceives me lol Edge does deserve to be a main eventer now, so he'd be good against Cena assuming he wins.

I can't see Matt going .. I'm sure he came from SDown to Raw .. unless my memory deceives me lol Edge does deserve to be a main eventer now, so he'd be good against Cena assuming he wins.

If anyone goes it should be edge as he is the one whos in the wrong it would be a shame to see him go thou :huh:

• Moderators

U'd think it'd work like that, but not with Vince in charge .. he's often been known to do what's best for business rather than what's "right" as such, even in his own mind .. look at bringing Bischoff in after all that happened between WWF/WCW .. anything's possible, but yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Edge moved.

U'd think it'd work like that, but not with Vince in charge .. he's often been known to do what's best for business rather than what's "right" as such, even in his own mind .. look at bringing Bischoff in after all that happened between WWF/WCW .. anything's possible, but yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Edge moved.

Thing is thou people mite say that personal life shouldent effect professional life and if they are professionals they have to get on with it, but its gonner be hard if they dont move one of them and as mattzo said it could end up being a violent sitution

Thing is thou people mite say that personal life shouldent effect professional life and if they are professionals they have to get on with it, but its gonner be hard if they dont move one of them and as mattzo said it could end up being a violent sitution

Ship Edge to Smackdown.... He wont be seeing much of Lita then would he? Only a matter of time untill he moves onto one of the Smackdown Divas!

• Moderators

My Ladder Match prediction from the PPV topic:

Posted: Mar 2 2005, 11:33 PM 

... think I'm most interested in seeing who they stick in the ladder match with Jericho!

Shelton Benjamin (only going on the logic that they need something to go for on the ladder!!)

Edge

Christian

Kane

Snitsky

Stick Benoit in there instead of Snitsky if his programme with Hassan finishes before WM.

Well I was pretty much right, which I'm glad about cuz there's all decent talent in there (plus Kane, but at least he can do some good power moves with the ladder I guess!) ... and it'll be a MONEY IN THE BAG match, for a contract for a World Title match any time in the next 12 months (including WM22). That should be interesting, at least it throws it open a bit compared to if it was an IC title match .. although that title does deserve to be defended at WM! (Credit to Simon for saying it'd probably be something like that!)

Good RAW this week, was surprised with Lita's appearance but at least I can look at her at WM and ignore the Christy/Trish match :wub:

Main event wasn't up to much, just building Batista a bit more, they shouldn't stick Flair in the ring any more really lol poor guy!

Good build up between HBK and Angle (who was in the "studios" or whatever lol) ... should be a great match and I hope they live up to expectations!

Randy Orton officially challenged The Undertaker ... the crowd will be interesting to watch with that match, I can't imagine anyone being behind Randy other than women who fancy him lol ... managed to get his support by delivering the RKO to Bischoff ... wonder what build up they'll have over the next few weeks for this? I'm not sure how they'll keep Randy face considering the legendary status of Taker.

Bischoff came up with a new idea for the next couple of weeks called “Pick Your Poison”. I think it's one week, Batista will pick Triple H’s opponent (and next week it's Benoit ... could have been a bit more original with that but Benoit always puts on good matches) and the week after, Triple H will pick Batista’s opponent. At least they're keeping it a bit interesting I guess.

No Matt Hardy - was anyone else hoping for him to come out against Christian? :P but no, we got Kane lol ... apparently Matt stayed at home due to request of the management. Makes sense considering they had to set up the ladder match with Edge, and Lita being involved in the women's match so ... safer for everyone all round!

Best sign of the night: EDGE SPEARED LITA :D

There was a bit of heat on Edge during his match, with the YOU SCREWED LITA chants .. pfft they stole my idea lol but other than that, not much. Think I saw an EDGE BETRAYED V1 sign too. Absolutely NO heat on Lita at all, the crowd loved her appearance, so I guess Edge is gonna be seen as the bad guy in all of this.

lol its never the womans fault is it? lol!

i cant wati to c this!

not even gonna get into the lita crap :P

As for raw it wasent to bad but wasent great either, Tha ladder match i reckon will be good :(

I hate batisia the mad man, strange how i dont like him much anymore :(

Randy orton he just makes me laugh he has a real smug face u just want to hit him :P hope the undertaker knocks him down a peg or two he needs it ;)

Edited by vampess

• Moderators

He's been looking all smug n everything, and he'll end up looking like an idiot if he loses .. well, cleanly anyway, I'm sure they can think of a way to make him look good AND lose .. hopefully anyway! As much as I don't like him, I think he's the future of the business along with Cena so .. he needs to be somewhat protected. Taker needs to do a good job making him look on the same level, like Foley did.

He's been looking all smug n everything, and he'll end up looking like an idiot if he loses .. well, cleanly anyway, I'm sure they can think of a way to make him look good AND lose .. hopefully anyway! As much as I don't like him, I think he's the future of the business along with Cena so .. he needs to be somewhat protected. Taker needs to do a good job making him look on the same level, like Foley did.

Yeah i get that and all, hes just got a really smackable face :D

• Moderators
:huh: it's true .. he's too cocky for a face, he needs to be heel .. although apparently he prefers being face so I guess we'll see where it goes .. HHH's face needs a good slap, although I'm sure u'd prefer to slap his bum :P

:P it's true .. he's too cocky for a face, he needs to be heel .. although apparently he prefers being face so I guess we'll see where it goes .. HHH's face needs a good slap, although I'm sure u'd prefer to slap his bum  ^_^

HHH does not need slapping how dare u :D but slapping his bum is more then temptin :D

Randy orton needs to be bad i liked him bad :huh:

Edited by vampess

:D it's true .. he's too cocky for a face, he needs to be heel .. although apparently he prefers being face so I guess we'll see where it goes .. HHH's face needs a good slap, although I'm sure u'd prefer to slap his bum  :lol:

HHH does not need slapping how dare u :lol: but slapping his bum is more then temptin :lol:

Randy orton needs to be bad i liked him bad :D

Hell yeah u gotta love a bad boy!!

I only caught a bit of Raw last night but what did Triple H do with that big sledgehammer that he had???

Can anyone help??

:D it's true .. he's too cocky for a face, he needs to be heel .. although apparently he prefers being face so I guess we'll see where it goes .. HHH's face needs a good slap, although I'm sure u'd prefer to slap his bum  :lol:

HHH does not need slapping how dare u :lol: but slapping his bum is more then temptin :lol:

I only caught a bit of Raw last night but what did Triple H do with that big sledgehammer that he had???

Can anyone help??

He went to hit bastia with it and he took it off him and snapped it in two HHH was not happy :lol:

Edited by vampess

Can anyone help??

He went to hit bastia with it and he took it off him and snapped it in two HHH was not happy :lol:

Ooh really? jeez that Batista is deed hard innit??? :lol:

Dunno if i'm the foist to say this, but I for one am pleased with the 6-way ladder match that was announced, hopefully it'll live up to the hype.....

Shame there's no Heidens***e or Bitchsky involved though :P

It should do but hey u never know ;)

Whoo yeah the rockers togther again i was like jumping out me seat kids throught i had gone mad they cant remember the rockers :lol:

Marty jennety looked great but needs to grow his hair back no good short :P

Was funny when HBK fell backwards did anyone else notice that?

Jake the snake looked bloated but it was still good to see him took me back lasts nites raw did :D

Took me back lasts nites raw did :lol:

Yeah, it took me back a while too!

Great to see some old faces. Hmmm was there a hint of an Orton heel turn?

The rockers hahaha really took me back, real treat to see them together again.

All in all last nights RAW was as good as Last weeks SMACKDOWN was bad. They really need to sort it out PDQ.