SHOWMASTERS!!!!!!!

vamps!

You have no time to look about on the forum, you should be hard working getting the likes of Noah Hathaway to come to see C7, so I can meet him and some others who want to meet him, go on, off you go, back to work LOL.

If its Andrea looking about then all is forgiven , because I know she works really really hard, but if its Mark or Jason, GET BACK TO WORK DAMN IT!!!!!

Andrea check out the Noah Hathaway tread up in C7 and tell me that guy is a hunk!!!!!!!! My god I'd shag him LOl.

Love and Snogs

Vamps

xXx

Also can I add, anybody who reads this, please can you help the Noah Hathaway campaign for me, I really would be so grateful.

For those who don't know him, he was the star from Never Ending Story, and girls he is a babe!!!!!!!! You really will want to meet him!!!!!!!

OK vamps! I will support your campaign :D I loved neverending story and Atreyu was cool! He was also in battlestar gallatica boxey that little kid lol! :unsure:

He was also in a film called troll and his name...................Harry Potter Jr LMAO :wub:

neverending1.jpg

Theres a pic incase anyone wants to reminise,

Davey :wub:

You should just go to the office :unsure:

Amount of times you 'communicate' with SM :wub:

You know what next time I am in MK I might just do that LOL, god can you iagine their faces when they open the door to see me there.

I could pretend to be a cleaner or something, I can imagine their office being really messy actually LOl.

OK vamps! I will support your campaign :D I loved neverending story and Atreyu was cool! He was also in battlestar gallatica boxey that little kid lol! :unsure:

He was also in a film called troll and his name...................Harry Potter Jr LMAO :wub:

neverending1.jpg

Theres a pic incase anyone wants to reminise,

Davey :wub:

Cheers BHPF, I'd be chuffed to piees if they did get him.

anyways yes Harry Potter in Troll, that made me laugh that did when I read it on his IMDP file thing or whatever its called.

I have never actually seen Troll though, I'd be surprised if you could get it now. I'm having enough trouble trying to get Amytiville Horror, I've been banned from buying things online temporarily damn it LOL.

You should just go to the office :lol:

Amount of times you 'communicate' with SM :P

You know what next time I am in MK I might just do that LOL, god can you iagine their faces when they open the door to see me there.

I could pretend to be a cleaner or something, I can imagine their office being really messy actually LOl.

haha, you knock on the door

KB "No ones here"

pause..

*KB realises*

"Dammit"

You should just go to the office :lol:

Amount of times you 'communicate' with SM ;)

haha, you knock on the door

KB "No ones here"

pause..

*KB realises*

"Dammit"

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I can always rely on you Jog to make me laugh :P

Well actually Vamps you can get troll >>>HERE!!!<<< it also comes with troll 2! :lol:

We shall see, like I said I've been temporarily banned from buyng online, simply because I spent far too much online for Xmas, whoopsi!!!! But I've saved a link for it, and if he does come then I'll get it for him to sign as well.

Bugger it might as well had just buy it, is it a scary film??? I'm not very good with horror films, its taken me several years just to be able to sit and watch Nightmare on Elm Street, which I finally managed to do over the Xmas period, still scared the crap out of me LOL.

Well actually Vamps you can get troll >>>HERE!!!<<< it also comes with troll 2!  :lol:

We shall see, like I said I've been temporarily banned from buyng online, simply because I spent far too much online for Xmas, whoopsi!!!! But I've saved a link for it, and if he does come then I'll get it for him to sign as well.

Bugger it might as well had just buy it, is it a scary film??? I'm not very good with horror films, its taken me several years just to be able to sit and watch Nightmare on Elm Street, which I finally managed to do over the Xmas period, still scared the crap out of me LOL.

Well its a good price £14.99 for 2 films! I cant remember much about it but its not that scary! It has Phil Fondacaro in it too lol! We had him at C6 :P

Noo noo, don't spend! Give your money to me and i'll keep it safe for you! smile17.gif

LOL you have got to be kidding, give my money to you, no way hosay!!!!!

I'd rather give it to my kids, I'm sure they wouldn't have a clue what to do with it LOL........................ Then again, nothing gets past my eldest, he has probably worked out the purpose of money already, OMG he'll be wanting pocket money soon, s*** it!!!!!!!

Anyways back to Noah Hathaway, I'm spreading him around, because I really wants him to come - not in that sense - but since I mentioned it, yeah why not LOL.

Well actually Vamps you can get troll >>>HERE!!!<<< it also comes with troll 2!  :lol:

Well its a good price £14.99 for 2 films! I cant remember much about it but its not that scary! It has Phil Fondacaro in it too lol! We had him at C6 :P

Cheers, I shall look out for it at the library first before deciding whether to buy it or not.

Noo noo, don't spend! Give your money to me and i'll keep it safe for you! smile17.gif

I'd rather give it to my kids, I'm sure they wouldn't have a clue what to do with it LOL........................ Then again, nothing gets past my eldest, he has probably worked out the purpose of money already, OMG he'll be wanting pocket money soon, s*** it!!!!!!!

Anyways back to Noah Hathaway, I'm spreading him around, because I really wants him to come - not in that sense - but since I mentioned it, yeah why not LOL.

I want pocket money :lol:

..from you.

Its stolen from friends Vamps ;)smile17.gif aaah sorry to rain on your parade Jog, :P

i LOVE NEVER ENDING STORY :lol:

This post made no sense to me whatsoever.

Anyways whats not to love about Never Ending Story.

OMG I want Falkor!!!!!!!! Ooooooooooooo and a rock biter.

anyways totally off topic, but I was looking at a picture of me and Jez together and it occured to me I am way taller than what she is, go me for eating my veg when I was a kid LOL.

I want pocket money :lol:

..from you.

I'll send you 50p in the post then LOL.