2004 and all that

Guest WaterBoy

Hi

I know that I have not posted for some time, (which will be explained at a later date), but I wanted to pop on and say a big THANK YOU to everyone for this year.

I have been to a few (!) of the SM events this year and have had some amazing once-in-a-lifetime experiances. To go from the outside world into an atmosphere of such friendship, hardwork and great fun that seems to characterize the SM operation is truly outstanding.

Unfortunatley I will not be at the New Years party, but I hope that it goes well and that everyone has a good time. I hope that stoat keeps away from any intoxicating liqours and that people remember that rodents and booze do not mix well.

So to Jason, Mark, Andrea, David, Geoff, Stoat, Elvis, James, Stef, Bob, Main Man, all the crew and everyone on this forum......

Many thanks for 2004, hope it is even better in 2005!

Paul

:lol:

Glad to see that everyone seems to have survived the new year!

As I mentioned previously, I have been a bit absent of late, much more that I would have liked. The truth is that "real life" has been a bit awkward, though successful at the same time.

First off was the bliss that was C6. I had a really good time, it really was an amazing weekend. As is usual I came down with the post con blues. This was made worse with the extremely stressful experiance of Dell trying to deliver my new PC. The sheer power of the machine helped to recover, in time for...

LFACC2! Again SM deliver the goods with another wonderful weekend. The SW trailer was a superb coup and meeting Ray Park was great. Agreed, the wembley event is still growing, but it already has a great atmosphere that can only get better. Afterwards I felt really depressed and fed up, it was the end of a great year of SM events.

Between wembley and the end of the year I had a stressful time with trying to shift some of my SW collection and the fun that is Christmas shopping. And all the time I was snowed under at work.

The end of year period was not a celebration, it was a time to crash, sleep and recover. This year I do plan to be a bit more active on the forum, and would like to come to some of the social events. hope to see some of you there.

Paul

;)

Edited by WaterBoy