The Awards Ceremony

Tippin

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a buffet served after these special awards before the main awards are announced!

The next award is for the quietest members of the section and again is a tied award which is awarded too...

Rel! and Mork Moran!

Now since it has just turned 2005 and well we all seem to be having similar resolutions the next special award is for the person most likely to get us all into shape before CM7 and it is going to...

Photo_Auror!

I'm glad to see so many people enjoying themselves this evening XD

The fourth award for tonight is the award for best avatar which is the first of many tied awards this evening and will be awarded to those who have had the most animated or fun avatars and the award goes to...

Rel! and Jacali!

OMG OMG! I WON ONE YAYYYYY!!!!!

*Falls over*

The best dressed award is yet to come! But before that we have the best supporting awards to be presented. now there are five categories in this section and each goes to the person that has provided the best support to either the Super Six or the forum in that category...

Best supporting Director goes to...Smintti!

Best supporting Secratary goes to...Paretha!

Best supporting Vice President goes to...Moony!

Best supporting Tea Lady goes to...rainbowsparkle!

Best supporting con mad person goes to...Kelle!

and speeches are required for these awards XD

Best supporting con mad person goes to...Kelle!

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*** gets up and stumbles to the stage ***

" Omg I dont know where to start, Obv I wanna thank the fans, and too who voted for me, I love you all. :lol: I wanna thank JK Rowling for bringing Harry Potter into my life, I wanna thank Showmasters for helping me meet the twins. :P Oh I just wanna thank everyone ..... Oh also now Im a winner, please more Vodka too my Table Thankyou "

****Trips as goes off stage ****

Luv Kelle

Hotel rooms are avaliable and they have all been paid for thanks to the mysterious benifactor who is supporting the awards...

And to finish the special awards for now (there are three after the voted awards) the award for the most random poster goes to...

Surfy_Sah!

is everyone having fun? XD

I sooo am :lol: Its great, everyone looks great,

**** takes a chesse/pineapple stick ****

Good idea on the free bar, and BTW loving the dark haired Bar man :D I think I've pulled, tho he could be only interested coz I won an award :D

Luv Kelle