The Awards Ceremony

Tippin

Well the count down is on and so preperations are being made for the final announcement of awards. The awards are going to be announced at 8pm on this board. I will start with the special awards that are not listed on the voting forum as these are awards that posters have earnt. They will be posted first and the winners will be expected to make a little speech before the other awards are posted! Certificates are being prepared and will be e-mailed to you once you have made your acceptance speech...as long as I have your e-mail address that is...So everyone dress up in spangly clothes and I will see you online on 1st January 2005 at 8pm to make the announcements!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-loudspeaker voice- Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the first annual Showmasters Harry Potter Forum Awards! -lots of clapping-

And introducing your host for this evening...TIPPIN!

-Tippin enters in her swishy black dress and silver tiara and jewellery-

Hello! First off tonight I'll be announcing the special awards that have been awarded without being voted for by you!

First of all this evening is an award that was suggested to me after I first put up the list of awards that you all voted on. The award is to be given to the person most likely to start a five a day programme amongst the Harry Potter cast and it is to be awarded to...

Vegetable_Maiden!

The next award for tonight is the BILLY! award which goes to the member who doesn't post in here as often as other forums but is no less of an important member of the section and this award goes to...

Kayla!

I'm glad to see so many people enjoying themselves this evening XD

The fourth award for tonight is the award for best avatar which is the first of many tied awards this evening and will be awarded to those who have had the most animated or fun avatars and the award goes to...

Rel! and Jacali!