do you get nervous when meeting celebs?

aron

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...Is he a bit of a nutter then when it comes to drinking?

Understatement of the century.... right there!

I dread to think how many brain cells he's cost me. (and I didn't have that many to start with :) )

K

ROTFL...Someone challenged him to a drinking comp the other day on the forums at C4 and he said he was in training at the moment but another time....I cant imagine the amount he could take..hes a big guy lol

I dread to think how many brain cells he's cost me. (and I didn't have that many to start with :) )

K

ROTFL...Someone challenged him to a drinking comp the other day on the forums at C4 and he said he was in training at the moment but another time....I cant imagine the amount he could take..hes a big guy lol

Hmmm....maybe Sala is in training coz he nearly got beat by Kenny last time! :firedevil::lol:

K

Hmmm....maybe Sala is in training coz he nearly got beat by Kenny last time! :firedevil::lol:

lol maybe...not sure if it was that sort of training tho lol :firedevil: