Latest guest announcement - JAMES MARSTERS

showmasters

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I my friend Kate is coming with me and she's all excited because last time we met him he said that he would sign her shirt while she's wearing it!  :blink:

OMG u lucky lucky girls!

We almost died believe you me!

And he said he'd bite me :lol:

Oh stop it!!!! :lol:

Lol I'm sorry! If you want to read all about it, click here. :D

Not that good looking! *faints* He's a God! Have you SEEN him naked!?  :lol:

Oh and he called me 'baby' when I met him! I think I'm going to explode from a James overload, I'm meeting him the weekl before collectormania too!  :lol:

lol sorry...

and for the record - i haven't seen him naked, no... :blink::D

Well let me find a picture then!

spk131.jpg

Mmm Jamesy goodness.

OMG NO, u can't do that... I was jsut beginning to calm down and stop screaming lol.... oh welll no chance of that now! :P

He's a bit skinny isn't he

Oh and he called me 'baby' when I met him! I think I'm going to explode from a James overload, I'm meeting him the weekl before collectormania too!  :D

lol sorry...

and for the record - i haven't seen him naked, no... :blink::P

spk131.jpg

Mmm Jamesy goodness.

OMG NO, u can't do that... I was jsut beginning to calm down and stop screaming lol.... oh welll no chance of that now! :P

so???? :lol:

Oh and he called me 'baby' when I met him! I think I'm going to explode from a James overload, I'm meeting him the weekl before collectormania too!  :D

lol sorry...

spk131.jpg

Mmm Jamesy goodness.

Well I don't think he'd be as hot if he were over-weight :lol:

Go on! Guess how old he is!

lol sorry...

spk131.jpg

Mmm Jamesy goodness.

lol I didn't say he should be fat - I just said he looks a bit skinny :P

And i'm trying to wind you guys up a little bit too....

Not that good looking! *faints* He's a God! Have you SEEN him naked!?  :D

Oh and he called me 'baby' when I met him! I think I'm going to explode from a James overload, I'm meeting him the weekl before collectormania too!  :P

lol sorry...

spk131.jpg

Mmm Jamesy goodness.

lol I didn't say he should be fat - I just said he looks a bit skinny :P

And i'm trying to wind you guys up a little bit too....

None of that! :lol:

I'm so obsessed with him! :P Everyone will know who I am at Collectormania because I'll be the one screaming and passing out!!;)

ETA: I Moderate a Buffy posting board on a big forum and everyone there is excited too! Lots of them will probably come with me! :P

Edited by buffypurple12

Well have to hold my hands up and say two great guests tonight. Quantity and Quality!!

Blimey!

You feeling alright :lol:

Davey :rolleyes:

It will pass in a couple of days but in the meantime credit where it is due - but you don't think they will both show do you!! :D

Well have to hold my hands up and say two great guests tonight. Quantity and Quality!!

Blimey!

You feeling alright :D

Davey :rolleyes:

It will pass in a couple of days but in the meantime credit where it is due - but you don't think they will both show do you!! :D

Yeah corse I do!

James is on tour in the UK singing so makes perfect sense :lol:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

OH MY GOD!

*has a major spasm*

I love you, SM....Really.

He's doing that music tour in spring, which I can't go to now, and I sooo want to meet him again! MY GOD, this is going to be the best convention ever.

*dies in a heap*

You do realise, however, that I will be getting NO sleep tonight now? :unsure: