Christmas YES hehehe!!!!!

zebredy

Yey I love Christmas, they allow you more access to the web at Christmas in the office I work in so I can go on the sci-fi sites like this one during work without being bard. Main reason for this is to allow people to go on the web so that they can do some christmas shopping. Im just hoping to get some HMV vouchers I hope I don't get any DVDs as there less then half price in the sales and sometimes there buy 1 get 1 free. I don't get any Stargate stuff for Christmas as Im more into Star Trek then Stargate., but I do like buying the DVD's with the vouchers I normally get. Whilst I'm on the subject and just out of curiosity what's the best Stargate item you have ever got for Christmas, sorry if this has been asked before...

I loooooooooooooooooove Christmas.

Done the shopping, decorated the tree, wrapped the presents and sent the cards.

I did my shopping online. ;)

You are so lucky allowing to go on the web at work.

I am at a call centre and nobody is calling us so i go online BUT we have to watch out for supervisors and I post quickly on this site.

Edited by BluebizzieB

just out of curiosity what's the best Stargate item you have ever got for Christmas, sorry if this has been asked before...

I've never had anything stargate for christmas, probably cos i buy it as soon as it comes out!!!!

This year i'm hoping for Michael Shanks to be under my christmas tree........*crosses fingers* :rolleyes::lol:B)

What's the best Stargate item you have ever got for Christmas?

The one I got myself - a glass with a laser engraved SG1 logo on it!

There was a plate with the gate on it too but I couldn't afford that :angry:

One of my frineds from my group really likes plates, so some people in the group got together to buy her the set of 4 SG plates for christmas. My boyfriend got her an Anubis figure and I got her an Anubis picture frame.

I would have liked some SG stuff for my birthday but I just found out Im getting some bowling shoes and a new bowling bag (forget to mention Im in a bowling league) Can't complain I should be happy Im getting anything at all. I think Im getting something SG from my boyfrined I'll let you know what it is next week. (fingers crossed)

:wub:

LLAP :wub:

Well.....Mon+Tues is Bank Holiday anyway and I have 1 holiday to take as I have earned that since October.

Christmas 2004 is going to be THE best holiday because no more operation (had a jaw op last year), passed my test and loads of holiday.

;)

Edited by BluebizzieB