djw87

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(for the 50,000,000th time...)

T FOR CM!

:unsure:  :lol:

Me thinks we'll soon need one of those excellentay summonings of yours Porkie.....

how many more times do I need to 'SUMMON HIM'!? :P

pleeeeeease, SMs! I can die after I've met him! Let me die!

You people confuse me! And I am no closer on my quest to find outwho this mysterious 'Mr.T' is! I mest quest further into this conversation, I ddon't think is muggles can hear me. Let them carry on...hint, hint.

Mr T played B.A. Baracus in the classic 1980s TV series "The A-Team". If you are a young 'un, ask your dad or your big bro - they'll know him alright! He was famous for outbursts of measured violence - both verbal and physical - and he was always arguing with "Mad" Murdoch, another member of the team who was a little eccentric to say the least...but a technical wizard...

B.A. hated flying and was often drugged or knocked out when the guys had to fly on a mission!

team.gif

Back - Dwight Schultz as "Mad Murdoch"

Front (l-r) - Dirk Benedict as "Templeton 'Faceman' Peck", George Peppard as "Hannibal Smith" (GP sadly died a few years ago), Mr T as "B.A. Baracus"

Dirk and Dwight both appeared at Collectormania 6!

:P

Thank you my fellow fiend, I mean friend! My quest is now complete! But now a new quest! To convice him to come to C7! Count me in my fellow questers!

He is quite a character from what I've heard, so he should be an interesting guest! And try n check out the TV show if you can, either on DVD or it is sometimes shown on cable channels like Bravo.

:P