SM SGC forum awards

tiggerific

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are like a bloody married couple!!!! it's soo amusing!!!!! :P

mental note *sig update needed*

I'm terrible at saying cool things and the Col has already beed beamed up by the Asgard so bang goes that idea!! :P

but thanks everyone and Vicky for counting all the votes!!! :lol:

(what bout gal n guys winners for each one though? :D if poss! everyone might win something then :lol: )

Luv&HUGS always,

sah xx :lol:

you guys are like a bloody married couple!!!! it's soo amusing!!!!!  :P

mental note *sig update needed*

I'm terrible at saying cool things and the Col has already beed beamed up by the Asgard so bang goes that idea!! :P

but thanks everyone and Vicky for counting all the votes!!!  :lol:

(what bout gal n guys winners for each one though? :D if poss! everyone might win something then  :lol: )

Luv&HUGS always,

sah xx  :lol:

Hahah no we aint!!

And I'm glad it wasn't just me, who thought about the Asgard thing! ;)

I'll look forward to clearing up at the 2005 awards! Hahahah!

Edited by DarkElfUK

erm..........of course you are......anyways stay on topic! hehe

Hahahaha yay!! :lol::lol: And it was your fault the topic went off topic, because you started talking aobut another topic within this topic!

I don't think so!!!! It was you!!!!

Hahahaha yay!! :lol::lol: And it was your fault the topic went off topic, because you started talking aobut another topic within this topic!

No way! It was so you!

No way! It was so you!

I think you will find it was you!

No way! It was so you!

I think you will find it was you!

Somehow I think not!! I do beleive it was you!

I'm going to change the post...cause I'm mean and troublesome ..AND I'm going to do it before Andy! hahahahahahah!

Signed Kayleigh!!

xx

P.S I :lol: Micheal Shanks!

See...the quote I have highlighted above, was clearly posted BEFORE the quote featured as your evidence, and in fact the quote you have presented, was actually me trying to put the topic back on topic, from your deceptive ways!

XD just proving why I deserved my random poster award XD

Jack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack Daniel

Jack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack DanielJack Daniel

erm okay lets not get this started again...