NOAH HATHAWAY 4 C7

KiKi

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see SM, I'm not the only one who would like to meet him!

Please ask him for coming!

I'll promis that we all will be good when we meet him :lol::huh:

Most people will be good, however I cannot guarentee my behaviour, I might not be able to make C7 now, but if he was to go, I'm sure I could make a special trip down just to meet him!!!!!!!!

vamps I hope you come to C7!

I'm afraid not, I've decided that I am going to have to give C7 a miss this time round, because I've got something else that I need to save up for, something that I have been looking forward to for a long time.

But if they ge Noah there, I will most definately come down for a couple of hours just to meet him.!!!!

vamps I hope you come to C7!

I'm afraid not, I've decided that I am going to have to give C7 a miss this time round, because I've got something else that I need to save up for, something that I have been looking forward to for a long time.

But if they ge Noah there, I will most definately come down for a couple of hours just to meet him.!!!!

You should bloody well come for a couple of hours anyway pickle...tis only a few quid on that bus!!! :wub:

I also want to add a few words for Noah Hathaway. Not only did he play a fantastic role in the Neverending Story, he also played Boxy in Battlestar Galactica.

Noah_Hathaway_1_s.jpg

He decided not to continu his career as an actor and he now is a grease monkey in his own motorcycle shop where he builts custom made motorcycles...

He only did a few conventions till now (like Galacticon), but he is very well know with the bigger audience! This is not an high profile actor, he doesn't act like this also. He does conventions because he thinks it's fun to see that people are still very interested in him even though he hasn't been acting for ages.

I don't think he will ask outragious fees to come, for him it's a fun gettaway! So the perfect uppertunity to invite him at Collectormania before all other conventions do!

I'm from the Netherlands and I'll attend this convention if Noah Hathaway comes. Just to meet him alone!

my Battlestar Galactica autographed photo collection

Edited by MAD

I also want to add a few words for Noah Hathaway. Not only did he play a fantastic role in the Neverending Story, he also played Boxy in Battlestar Galactica.

Noah_Hathaway_1_s.jpg

He decided not to continu his career as an actor and he now is a grease monkey in his own motorcycle shop where he builts custom made motorcycles...

He only did a few conventions till now (like Galacticon), but he is very well know with the bigger audience! This is not an high profile actor, he doesn't act like this also. He does conventions because he thinks it's fun to see that people are still very interested in him even though he hasn't been acting for ages.

I don't think he will ask outragious fees to come, for him it's a fun gettaway! So the perfect uppertunity to invite him at Collectormania before all other conventions do!

I'm from the Netherlands and I'll attend this convention if Noah Hathaway comes. Just to meet him alone!

my Battlestar Galactica autographed photo collection

Go you and cheers for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

I'm afraid that I'm going to a concert which is very special for me and that takes priority over CM for me this year. I know its daft, but I got to have loads of spending money for it, cause we are hoping to stay in a hotel and I just have to buy loads of souvenirs, otherwise I would sulk.

And yes GHERKIN I am well aware its only a few quid on the bus LOL. But the trouble is if I go, I'll not want to come home and will wanna stay over and drink (CM is not CM unless Vamps drinks LOL). We shall see, if loads of people are prepared to share one room, to help reduce costs, then maybe yeah.

Maybe me, you (GHERKIN), Jez and possibly Narago, could hook up and have a room together.

The funny thing is, my room for C7 is already booked for two nigts and has been for several months now, I believe I've also got a room booked for C8 now too, hows that for forward planning LOl.

Theo tell all these nice people how much you love me and how you want to be my bitch

Vamps I love you more than words can say and I really want to be your bitch, I'll do anything you ask me to, including panting like a dog and letting you put a lead on me to take me out for walks whilst I am butt naked.

Thats a good boy

Shall I strip for you now then?

Yes feel free to strip now, I hope you have been practising your routine.

Gherkin, you eat snot don't you?

Yes I do, I love a bit of snot for breakfast, fills the gaps up.

So are you the slimey snot lover or the crusty ones?

Personally I prefer the crusty ones, I like the way it gets stuck between my teeth

I also heard you eat the broken skin from between your toes

How did you know that? I must stop confessing things to you when I am pissed!

Yes you should, you never know when it might come back and bite you slap bang on your spam cheeks LOL.

Theo, I have a problem...I can't stop playing with myself

Oh so that's what you were doing when I stayed with you!

Yeah, I couldnt help myself...especially with the thought of you asleep downstairs

OMG what did you use?

A hairbrush

Oooh, clever!

Well...I've had a lot of practice. Hairbrushes, deodorant, rolling pins...you name it, I've tried it!!!

:D

@ MAD

Hello and welcome and thank you for your support!

I have some problems to understand everything because my english is not the best. But is it right when I say that you mean we have a chance to get him for C7, if SM go to ask him?

@ vamps

I understand that with the concert (wich one is it)!

But I will be glad to meet you and the others at C7! I love it to meet new people from all over the world!

Especially fans from Noah, Lotr and many other films :D

SM PLEASE ASK NOAH FOR COMING!!!!!!!

@ MAD

Hello and welcome and thank you for your support!

I have some problems to understand everything because my english is not the best. But is it right when I say that you mean we have a chance to get him for C7, if SM go to ask him?

@ vamps

I understand that with the concert (wich one is it)!

But I will be glad to meet you and the others at C7! I love it to meet new people from all over the world!

Especially fans from Noah, Lotr and many other films B)

SM PLEASE ASK NOAH FOR COMING!!!!!!!

I'll see what I can do, my calander this year seems to be filling up pretty rapidly, everybody seems to want me with them........................... why one eart they do is beyond me LOL.

I'll see what I can do about staying over. Its possible I can get some more people to share my room, which means that cost would be cut dramatically.

@ vamps and theoden of rohan

I think your both are pretty good friends, aren't your! :P

You are kidding right???

I can't stand the sight, smell of him LOL.

LOL yeah he is my leggy friend and i love him loads and loads

Vamps

xXx

Still smells though LOL.