NOAH HATHAWAY 4 C7

KiKi

When I was 14 years old, I was so in love with Atreju from the "Neverending Story"!

I was so sure, that I'll become his wife when I'm grown up! :D;):D:lol:

Now I am grown up :D:D:D

And I saw him in "Kampfstern Galactica" (sorry, I don't know the english titel) :unsure:

So PLEASE, support me to get him for C7!!!!!!! Not to get married him, only to see him ;):lol: !!!!!!!!

Hugs

KiKi

Edited by KiKi

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ups, "Battlestar Galactica"............so easy :D

You're welcome BBLuv, I'm happy to see you here!

Did you saw my very first, selfmade avatar, without your help! ;)

I'm a little bit proud of me :P:D:P

Edited by KiKi

:D

Is it possible that vamps, BBLuv and I the only people who would like to see Noah at C7 :D

I can't believe that there are no one else!

Ok, maybe Noah isn't a big star, but it would be really great to get him for C7!

So please guys, support me!

Hugs KiKi

• 4 weeks later...
LOL control yourself Vamps :D

Well, Noah gets my vote too. He can sign my BG series boxset :lol:

LOL I'm trying to Strider, but ever since I've been a kid I've loved Never Ending Story, it would be a dream come true to meet the guy who played Atreyu, can't think how its spelled, but I'm sure it had a J in it somewhere.

YEAH

Thank you guys!

It feels good to see that I'm not alone with the wish to meet my "privat hero Atréju" :wub:

I must say, for a moment I'd lost every hope, but now.......

So SM, you see, I'm not alone :D

Oh, that's fantastic!!!!!!

It's nice to know that there are more Fans outside!!!! :D

Sorry, my english isn't the best one :wub: , but I would like to learn it and I'll do my very best!

Here ocmes a little pic from Noah! I don't know how old it is but I hope you like it.....

images.jpg

'drools' urm... its like when you find someone totally hot, you drool over them. Its a way of expressing that some one is nice looking. (or according to the dictionary - 1 a : to secrete saliva in anticipation of food b : DRIVEL 1

2 : to make an effusive show of pleasure or often envious or covetous appreciation

3 : to talk nonsense

transitive senses : to express sentimentally or effusively)

(in german its gerfert i think...)

Oh, that's fantastic!!!!!!

It's nice to know that there are more Fans outside!!!! :o

Sorry, my english isn't the best one :P , but I would like to learn it and I'll do my very best!

Here ocmes a little pic from Noah! I don't know how old it is but I hope you like it.....

images.jpg

My god can you believe thats the same person from Never Ending Story, come on Showmasters, you just have to get him!!!!!

He's a babe and I need my never ending story video signed, omg thinking about it now, does anyone now if you can get it on DVD?????

I'm back at work next week, so if I happen to go into town, I'll have a look in HMV and let you know, alternatively if anyone else happens to notice, let us know!!!!!

I could look on the internet, but I've decided to stop buying stuff online, sick of getting damaged goods.