smallville guests

smallc

*drools* Kristin Kreuk :D

Yes please SM, please get some Smallville guests however this can be diffcult because they could be filming as they have a very busy schedule to keep and a deadline to maintain. They are still filming the new season which is currently broadcasting on the WB channel in the USA.

Edited by BluebizzieB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
well ive sent Allison Mack and email to try to get her to do an event so SM give it a go

you know you want to

What is the address of her website ? I would love to contribute to motivate Alison to come and meet her fans :lol:

Edited by lams9999

well ive sent Allison Mack and email to try to get her to do an event so SM give it a go

you know you want to

What is the address of her website ? I would love to contribute to motivate Alison to come and meet her fans :lol:

www.allisonmack.com

under fan mail

I was saying that my question about the website address was a bit silly (because the answer was obvious :lol: ) not that it's silly to ask for her ! :lol:

Indeed, she did an event in London in 2003 I think. It was a Smallville/Roswell convention, the only one organized so far. Other guests were Nick Wechsler and William Sadler from Roswell.

I was saying that my question about the website address was a bit silly (because the answer was obvious :lol: ) not that it's silly to ask for her ! :rolleyes:

Indeed, she did an event in London in 2003 I think. It was a Smallville/Roswell convention, the only one organized so far. Other guests were Nick Wechsler and William Sadler from Roswell.

wasnt Eric Johnson(Whitney) there as well