heh I think they killed Percy off already

Moony

No Percy in GoF

BBC Norfolk is reporting that Chris Rankin (Percy) will not be in the Fourth Film (corroborating recent reports from his site to the same effect). Interviewed at the PoA DVD launch in London, Chris said that as far as he knew Percy wasn't in GoF.

"Because Percy has always been a minor principal and his storyline doesn't generally affect the main three characters, they've taken the decision to leave Percy in the dressing room for this film."

Vanessa Andreis, head of Harry Potter production publicity said that "Elements that the film makers feel aren't vital to moving the story forward are the ones that won't necessarily be included, but that doesn't mean to say that these much loved characters, like Percy, won't be seen again in future films."

See! See! What did I say???? I said that it won't be long before it's just the trio and everyone else is voiced off-screen by Rory Bremner!!!!

Crap! Utter crap! I'm so p****d off by that, I could bloody kick something!

*kicks door* OUCH!

How many more people are they going to get rid of? How will they emphasise Percy's behaviour in OoTP if he's not in GoF being shown to be on Harry's side!

Oh, this just stinks!

Chris, we love you and we want to see you in GoF!!!!

I know and they could always extend the length of the film a little because they are rather short :D

"It would be nice to do OOTP, simply because Percy is such an spam in it.

He's disowned his family and knowing my penchant for playing villains, it would be nice to come back and play the bad guy. There's the scene with Percy at the beginning of the book where Harry is trialed for doing magic and the scene where Dumbledore is arrested about three quarters of the way through. We shall wait and see."

Chris quote from TLC :rolleyes:

Does that mean they wont have any judge scenes in GOF then? Seems a bit odd as they are doing all three Tri wizard challenges and not gunna show the score the judges give, or are they gunna be any old people and change things again?

I think JK is losing her grip on these films! ^_^

God knows how they are doing it, I mean they got rid of Charlie which makes me wonder what the hell is happening with his whole part ^_^

I mean they can't really cut the dragons now can they lol

Well hope not because I will be really peeved lol

What, so suddenly WB decided they don't have the budget to keep people like Chris and Sean running around in the background? They don't need speaking parts...lets face it, "i'm Head Boy!" really wasn't crucial to the plot. There's no need to cut them: a few glimpses of them at the back of a scene, or talking to someone aside from the action would be more than acceptable.

It's so going to end up the Harry Potter Monologue.

They just see it as it doesn't add to the film. To be honest Wood didn't have much of a role that could be expanded upon but Percy did IMO. Especially when they bring him back later on it will be rather weird.

lol yep you know we should make it our next porject after this one and I vote have Gandalf demoted to dog pooper scooper after his hijacking the thread, no laughing matter Gandalf, the thread is there for a reason and needs to be kept on topic so that we can make sure the whole club knows what is happening and we can only do that by having a complete and up to date list.

:D

lol I did good with trying to keep it on topic though!!! :lol:

Actually I was going to try and do a project I had in mind as a CD if I can I'll make it be accessible but just a little something I had in mind with our fav characters on :lol: