I WENT TO PLATFORM 9 AND 3/4

tomfeltonlover2k3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically fan club formed after cm6 for Harry Potter actors and characters, we're kind of giving up on foucs people because its easier to try and like them all, yes okay some people aren't fans of Devon's, but we have a good time, and you'd fit in well!

I solemly swear that I am up to no good, to always support the underdog, to campaign for the equal rights of werewolves, to trust in old friends, forgive enemies of old and never show mercy to Percy! I promise to led the club and never do anything that would place any members in too much of a tight or awkward situation, say I

say the oath and put your board name or real name don't mind which after say I and you're in! We've got a meeting on msn 2moz night at 7pm so come if you can!

I solemly swear that I am up to no good, to always support the underdog, to campaign for the equal rights of werewolves, to trust in old friends, forgive enemies of old and never show mercy to Percy! I promise to led the club and never do anything that would place any members in too much of a tight or awkward situation, say I Danielle (aka tomfeltonlover)

Cool, question what platform number did you go to?  :wub:

Woo welcome to the club :wub:

I think she went to the actual 9 3/4 bit but I did tell her that morning to go to the platform they film it.....dunno if she did though :unsure:

no tash i didnt LOL, platform 9 and 3/4 isnt even a platform its jus a wall with a sign saying platform 9 and 3/4 and half a trolley stuck to it hehe