MICHAEL MADSEN

Russell Nash

hm. you're right... plus, y'know, it should be 56 days now! :lol::P

(I had a few drags on one at new years, then threw it away... I ACTUALLY TOSSED IT AWAY! *proud*)

well i know the road to stopping smoking can be a bumpy one, but il help u do it, lol.

wait a minute, wots going on :P:P .................wer talking bout smoking.....erm......

oh yeah thats wot this thread is for,

GET MICHAEL MADSEN!!!!

:P:D:lol:B):huh:;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
-bump!-

...looks like it's just me & you that wants him, Will.

:lol:

Nope. I was the first to reply to this post, and I haven't changed my mind.

I'm a big QT fan, and Madsen would be the perfect guest. He was scheduled to a convention I was going to in Germany, but then he cancelled. So I'm still dying to meet the guy.

For Kill Bill & Reservoir Dogs

• 2 weeks later...

one of the things MICHAEL MADSEN once said in an interview which i loved was after doing reservor dogs people where always scared of him he remembers being in a lift with a guy once and the guy looked like he was going to **** him self so madsen just turnd around and sai hey man relx im not gonna hurt u remember i was the dad in free weilly lol

one of the things MICHAEL MADSEN once said in an interview which i loved was after doing reservor dogs people where always scared of him he remembers being in a lift with a guy once and the guy looked like he was going to **** him self so madsen just turnd around and sai hey man relx im not gonna hurt u remember i was the dad in free weilly lol

Good story, shame the "," and "." were broken on your keyboard ! :lol:^_^:lol:

• 3 weeks later...