HARRY KNOWLES

Purplestickydemon

You couldn't get him to sign much though. Would you have Barry Norman or any of the staff from Empire magazine there too?

Fat, shabby, bearded, be-spectacled, long haired, sf/horror/fantasy movie geeks;

1). Harry Knowles

2). Peter Jackson

3). Guilermo Del Torro

Edited by nicky

I'd love to see him! He really would deliver a cracking Q&A, his enthusiasm for his obsession is second to none. Plus, the man is full of anecdotes (...and pies! :wub: ).

bring him on.

:wub:

I know he's producing a couple of (B-)movies at the moment, and he's got another book on the way. Perhaps CM would be the more likely opportunity?

well, brace yourselves. i love the harry potter books and i've read through the series several times, but i really didn't like the poa film. no fault of the actors or the book itself, i just thought it sucked in relation to what it could have been. and i think that warner brothers is not taking the franchise seriously enough. so harry knowles thought it was amazing and i wrote my own review and a few days later there was an email with a virus attatched, i forget the subject, and this has never happened before or since.

Harry Knowles? Tell me you are joking?

The "man" is an uneducated oaf of extreme proportions who rubbishes good films on the grounds that in his eyes the actor/actress do not suit the given role and yet make millions of dollars at the box office.

He thinks Tim Burton is a poor director?

Part of me really wants to meet him so I could explain to him how much he really, really annoys me.

Mark Kermode is the man to see, his knowledge of films is astounding, he is currently doing a big horror seminar in London - he knows his stuff.

Knowles is a pretender to the throne of film critics, I really hope he reads this and tries to send me a virus then I will stick his whole computer up his ample rear entry!