HP Dreams...

rainbowsparkle

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol funny

have u ever had a dream where it's not really a dream but its a memory, but you think it's a dream and that you now have magical powers and can see into the future?

i had, i was like, i dreamt that we drove down this road the other week, my mum was like, thats because we did drive down this road the other week.

lol I had some random dreams last night including being in a huge hall with the twins and Paretha and loads of people and playing a game, rounders that turned into run to the answer, (where you have four posts and have to run to the post which has the letter of the answer you think is right on it) then Paretha and I had to write the next question and James came and sat next to me then Paretha disappeared and I couldn't reach her on my mobile! lol then I dreamed a load of yugi cards had been delivered to me in coffee sacks and I had to hide them from my mother! lol

O__O;; how worrying!

we used to always play rounders in our school gym, the teachers were like: its spitting, lets play rounders so i don't have to do anything!

beat the ball rounders, and apparatus rounders! >_<;;

is it me 99%angel or do they makes us do the forces topic over and over and over again in science!! :rolleyes: