HP Dreams...

rainbowsparkle

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of dreams I had one last night where I was working at a stable yard and the guy who owned it looked just like George Eads and the other stable hand looked just like Eric Szmanda and I hadn't been watching CSI last night so I've no idea why they looked like that!

lol x) I'll go and return Peter Pan and Seabiscuit back to "filmtown" ..and

rent a new movie with my friend :) then we've to go to our friends house

'cos she's having partys.. :huh: I'm not so excited about that 'cos I can't

even drink anything :lol:

i dreamt that me and my mate were best mates with devon murray and daniel logan, for some reason. ive never met daniel logan and ive only seen a couple of pix of him and i wouldnt recognise him so i dont know how i managed to know what he looked like, but oh well. it were quite a cool dream though.

omg... i had a dream bout them to lol!!!

They came to my school and were in all my lessons and i was like huh?? lol but it was cool coz i sat with devon becoz he reconised me frm c5 and c6 and wanted me to guide them round school!! they he gave me a thankyou kiss :D lol daniel didnt really say much which is sooo not him... but then again this was my dream omg and then daniel, rupert and emma walked through the gates and i woke up :D so sad :( lol

it was kinda weird :wub:

i really want that dream again lol

awwww lol, I want to dream about hmmmm, Joe Flanningan tonight I think and well I don't want it to be another Stargate ATlantis assination dream, they are definetly not good! I really don't want to keep killing Major Sheppard!

i had a dream n it was me n dan radcliff n rupert grint, and we was in this room with all theese water tankers, and the water tankers all burst, and the water like, covers us all up and then we see a door and we try to swim to the door, but we don't make it, we don't drown or anything, we just don't make it to the door, were just swimming.

re-occuring for some reason aswell. i've also dremt i was a pair of teeth.

lol,

crazzee

i had a dream about mcfly once, it's really weirud and soooo not hp related but i'm gonna divuldge anyway

i was at a mcfly gig, but it was at a holiday camp in devon, and the fit guitarist was the drummer and everything was all mixed up, and then me n the fit guitarist got married and then i cheated on him with prince harry.

well, that was a good dream, it got a little x-rated. :o

it was coolio

I had a weird one. I was at this mall. I wanted to go see the new Phelps twins documenty... can't remember the name of it. It was something really crappy. So they look at me and go, "Oh, you want to see that movie?" They lead way to attic and open it up. I go up and there is just wooden crate, white wall, and movie projector. So I'm getting everything ready when I see a spider. I go, "Screw this. I'm going to the other one." Which is odd, because no mall I know has two movie theaters in it. So I'm at the other movie theater and it's in this huge theater. Then I hear, "********* time to wake up for school!" The stars are blocking my real name.

very dodgy! I also dreamt and I got a memory trigger at work about it, that I was sevring on at work in the restaurant and that these women were sat at this table and I went to sevre coffee but the spout had broken off the cup and was leaking all over the table, okay the dream was much longer than that but, the point is I dreamt about work and that cups had spouts!