THE NEBBIT THREAD!

SALEMSLOT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is some guy that was with Salem at LFCC, but I could be totally wrong though.

If his on about AL who is Too Talls mate, his qute mistaken, ive just spoken to Stu and he said he hasnt even signed up yet?

It could be me thats wrong then.

No its Salem jumping the gun methinks!

:lol:

I think he is some guy that was with Salem at LFCC, but I could be totally wrong though.

If his on about AL who is Too Talls mate, his qute mistaken, ive just spoken to Stu and he said he hasnt even signed up yet?

:o

Al's not on here? :lol:

What's keeping him? :D

:rolleyes:

I said "In Preparation For The Nebbit!" Not that he was on here! Read the writing people! :P

:angry:

I said "In Preparation For The Nebbit!" Not that he was on here! Read the writing people! :P

I stand corrected, he will have the honour of being the first ever member to join the forum and be inducted into the Showmasters Most Extreme straight away!

:D

Hello Nebbit and welcome to the forum.  :lol:

The Lot.   :P

P.s.  Watch your winkie on here!  :D

:huh:

MADE IT!! Spelt my name differently, but hey! :D

To answer the questions, yes I am Al, yes I was with Salem and Tootall, and of course I'm Extreme!!!

Hello Raiderbabe, don't give Salem your number, he'd abuse it (and probably you too given half the chance...)

Hello Nebbit and welcome to the forum.   :lol:

The Lot.   :lol:

P.s.  Watch your winkie on here!   B)

:yoda:

MADE IT!! Spelt my name differently, but hey! :lol:

To answer the questions, yes I am Al, yes I was with Salem and Tootall, and of course I'm Extreme!!!

Hello Raiderbabe, don't give Salem your number, he'd abuse it (and probably you too given half the chance...)

Eeeeeeeek confusion now, are you the cockney guy then???

Oh and welcome to the forum, f***ing nutes round here, quite literally.

Salem you should be out hunting, its Friday, plenty of drunk people to gobble on

P.s.  Watch your winkie on here!   ;)

MADE IT!! Spelt my name differently, but hey! B)

Welcome mate and excellent post, and yes I would abuse it and probably myself at the same time! ;):lol:

Welcome mate and excellent post, and yes I would abuse it and probably myself at the same time! ;):lol:

Hhehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehe now that did amuse me LOL

Salem you should be out hunting, its Friday, plenty of drunk people to gobble on

Working tonight, but out on the **** and hunting tomorrow! B)

:lol:

I said "In Preparation For The Nebbit!" Not that he was on here! Read the writing people! :lol:

I stand corrected, he will have the honour of being the first ever member to join the forum and be inducted into the Showmasters Most Extreme straight away!

B)

Too right! A welcome member. :lol:

Working tonight, but out on the **** and hunting tomorrow! B)

Sounds like you got it sorted, I'm gonna wait till pub closing and then pounce on some poor drunken pathetic wazzuk LOL

Don't mind me, one bud too many, am desperately trying to sober up though, but its not working.

Working tonight, but out on the **** and hunting tomorrow! ;)

Sounds like you got it sorted, I'm gonna wait till pub closing and then pounce on some poor drunken pathetic wazzuk LOL

Don't mind me, one bud too many, am desperately trying to sober up though, but its not working.

Don't like drinking the blood when they stink of fags! :lol:

I thought vampires couldn't smell??? I'm ok I got the snots LOL

I thought vampires couldn't smell??? I'm ok I got the snots LOL

Information I did'nt need or want! ;)