Samuel L Jackson

dufresne

I spoke to a Pit Boss and she said it is NOT true, he only went to Oxford street last night to turn the Xmas lights on. He was not coming to LFCC2 which is a shame.

If you dont believe me just find somebody who is a Pit Boss and they will be able to tell you.

Edited by BluebizzieB

After what I heard today I am sure that he would hae rather gone to LFCC2 than to attend the 3 minute farce that was hailed the turning on of the Regent Street Lights.

I am disgusted to say that Mr Jackson (Deity that he is) was not even permitted to turn the lights on in favour of Busted and he left.

Well all I can say is that he would have been very warmly appreciated by all of us and that such idiotic behaviour is not indicative of 99.9% of the intellectually capable population on this isle.

Much respect goes out to Mr Jackson and long may he revel in the knowledge that everyone over the age of 5 knows just who he is.

“This little piggy went to market. He had a monkey on his shoulder and a spring in his steps. On the way he met a matador. ‘Goin' to market?’ asked the matador. ‘Indeed I am,’ said the pig. ‘How about you?’ ‘Home,’ said the matador. ‘It's a bear market, and I'm a bull man.’ The pig skipped on. The next thing he knew he was being mauled and turned over by a bear. He took the shirt of his back and turned his monkey into a pile of beans. The moral of the story is: Don't go to market unless you know who you're dealing with.”

Wise, wise words.

But in my humble opinion, you can't beat a little bit of Year 3000.

I mock you with my teenybopper pants.

As long as it has nothing to do with the clothes thrown everywhere, or the fact that i appear to be incapable of staying the right way up on a double bed...

:lol:

Room on the third floooor, not what we asked fooooor, I'm not tired enough to sleeeeeep!!!

Actually, I was on the seventh floor. And I slept like a really tired person would do.