ELIJAH WOOD 4 C7!!!!!!!!!!&#33

frosty

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been ages since I posted here last!

*waves*

I was just thinking how cool it would be if Elijah was to come back to Milton Keynes! Please SM, do your best...so many people missed out on meeting him last time! :D

:rolleyes:

Yeah ELijah for C7 my daughter is coming with me and I would like her to meet him cos shes a huge fan and shes only 8 and it would make her day. Shes only met Seamus (devon from HP).

So PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Elijah cor c7 please. He wasnt at c6 so didnt see him. Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssseee.

Youd make my daughter and my day as she llllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeessssssssss him. :wub::wub:

Edited by orlilover

• 2 weeks later...

i would like Elijah wood to come to Collectormania again, even tho i have seen him at the collectormania event 3 or 4 i think, i didn't met him, but i saw him there, and he was sooo cute!, i almost got to get his autograph tho, but sadly the tickets ran out, and anyway, if i did met him, i probably wouldn't know what to say to him, and i would be soooo shock to be right next to me, and i've just run lol i think, but i would love him to come again, to stand there and drool over him again :D

Edited by Lij'sgirl