Revenge of the Sith Trailer

Templinho

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll probably announce it on the day when they receive whatever format the trailer is on that day. I guess it's coming by courier so they dunno what time it'll arrive...

It'll probably come striaght over from the 20th Century Fox building in Soho Square.

Hope its on a big screen - don't really want to have to crowd round a TV to see it !

:lol: is back

On another note - obviously this is going to be in the public domain wef Sat / Sun - does anyone have any good websites that this could be seen on ? ( Not a Hyperspace member )

Feel free to MSN me or email

Edited by greedo_uk

Well its not released on the net officially until Monday but I am sure once its available to Hyperspace members later today it will pop up on torrents round the world very shortly, personally I am going to wait until Saturday to see it for the first time on the big screen (hopefully it will be a big screen) then download it Monday.

What time does it go on Hyperspace? (I got that)

It says mid afternoon, Im guessing 2pm(US)

So probably 10pm here :D

Im so impatient!!!

True :(

I wish it was about 2pm Eastern time that way it's only like 7pm.....actually I think EST time makes more sense than PST :D

So probably 10pm here :uhoh:

Im so impatient!!!

I wish it was about 2pm Eastern time that way it's only like 7pm.....actually I think EST time makes more sense than PST ;)

Some bloke on the SW forum just said 3 1/2 to 4 hours time.

So probably 10pm here :uhoh:

Im so impatient!!!

I wish it was about 2pm Eastern time that way it's only like 7pm.....actually I think EST time makes more sense than PST ;)

Some bloke on the SW forum just said 3 1/2 to 4 hours time.

I was told between now and noon CST time whatever CST time is lol