Star Wars Episode 3 EUROPEAN 1ST Complete Trailer

showmasters

Just saw the edited version (correct me if I am wrong) on GMTV and OMFG it looks amazing.

:rolleyes:

It was short but it has now got me excited for May release.

It was difficult to take everything in all at one. I can not wait to see the FULL version in 24 hours time at LFCC2.

Bring on EP3.

Edited by BluebizzieB

• Moderators
As I said they would. So that would be the Eurpoean premiere then.

The only thing they missed off was the fox logo and the end credits and the May 19th bit, but this is exactly as my Aunt said it would be.

Therefore not "complete" :P .. a small difference is still a difference :rolleyes:

It's always said European 1st Complete Trailer .. sooo there ya go.

Sam Hill, did you know the character in your avatar is actually San Hill?? :headscratch:

And did you sort out with showmasters who is right, them or your aunt??? :lol:

Yes I know. My actual name is Sam Hill, but as his name is close to mine thats why I chose the character for my picture.

And I think you know the answer to that one by now.

I do feel that my Aunt and I have taken a lot of stick over this, but in the end we were proven right so that makes me happy. Just a shame that people didn't believe me in the first place isn't it?

Edited by Sam Hill

I am not taking sides but in a way you can't blame people, if Fox tells someone they are getting an exclusive you do tend to believe them.

btw what time was it shown on GMTV? a friend of mine had it on record for the half an hour it was supposed to be played between and would help her if she had a rough time to narrow it down for fast forwarding :headscratch:

I do feel that my Aunt and I have taken a lot of stick over this, but in the end we were proven right so that makes me happy. Just a shame that people didn't believe me in the first place isn't it?

Of course you were going to take a lot of stick for it.....I for one, was going to put the boot in if GMTV only showed a couple of clips...the reasons are that you're new on here and people have not got to know you yet, and the majority of your posts have been saying showmasters are wrong and although you did not directly say they were lying you were getting at that (I read it that way anyway). A number of us have been to Showmasters events over the years and have enjoyed their events.

What I'm getting is that the people on here know showmasters and do not know yourself... basic human nature says you will trust more the people you know over the people you do not.

And as you have said, you were right after all.

I'm not a showmasters banner waving monkey, however, I appreciate the guests and events they have given me over the years.

After a shaky start, I would like to you welcome you to the forum, i hope you have fun on here as it can be very good. It's like anywhere though, If you hang around long enough you meet both the bad and the good.

Cheers for the GMTV Info as I may have missed it without (although i saw it 20+ times earlier in the morning after I found it on the net, but it's alwasy better to see it bigger)

And I totally agree with you mooney that Showmasters cannot be blamed for this, they were told one thing by Fox or Lucasfilm and then were sold down the river (kind of). I think that they should have a word with Fox over this, but not too harsh a word as they said fox will be represented well at LFCC2 and that is something i hope they build on for all of us.

P.s. - it was shown at about 9am

Heya...still waiting for my lift to arrive. I read last night that the official release of the trailer is as follows...

1. Released on starwars.com this past Thursday to members only.

2. In the North American cinemas before the film THE INCREDIBLES.

3. Released to non members of Starwars.com on November 8th.

So, all of those news sites, tv shows etc showing it have done so a bit naughtily. But, I will be intrigued to see the difference between the one at the show and the one on TV. Also, there were a cracking couple of photos in the Sun yesterday of Anakin (hood up and red eyed) and also Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Can't wait to see it properly today.

Doookie...

Thanks for your reply and welcome Jedi Lunch Box. By the way I never once said that showmasters were lying, but I did know that they would not be the first to show the trailer in Europe, and this was proven on Friday morning.

I still think that some of the others on here owe me some kind of an apology, especially as what I told you was correct all along. I don't think that people like Wideboy and DavidB6937 had to be quite so rude, even when the trailer aired on GMTV he still had to pick holes. I know I'm new but if that is the way that all new forum members are treated then I wonder if it is actually worth sticking around.

Dookie - The television stations were not being 'naughty' showing the trailer. Fox had sent it to them specifically for screening on Friday morning. There is nothing underhand about them screening the trailer. And the one that was aired at Comic Con was exactly the same as the ones aired on Hyperspace and on GMTV, except that GMTV left off the opening and closing credits.

Colonel Jack O'Neill - Fox and other major studios will always send the first trailer of their new film to television stations first. It is still the widest medium of advertising and they want as many people to know about their new product as soon as possible, especially a highly anticipated film like Star Wars.

Thanks for your reply and welcome Jedi Lunch Box. By the way I never once said that showmasters were lying, but I did know that they would not be the first to show the trailer in Europe, and this was proven on Friday morning.

I still think that some of the others on here owe me some kind of an apology, especially as what I told you was correct all along. I don't think that people like Wideboy and DavidB6937 had to be quite so rude, even when the trailer aired on GMTV he still had to pick holes. I know I'm new but if that is the way that all new forum members are treated then I wonder if it is actually worth sticking around.

Dookie - The television stations were not being 'naughty' showing the trailer. Fox had sent it to them specifically for screening on Friday morning. There is nothing underhand about them screening the trailer. And the one that was aired at Comic Con was exactly the same as the ones aired on Hyperspace and on GMTV, except that GMTV left off the opening and closing credits.

Colonel Jack O'Neill - Fox and other major studios will always send the first trailer of their new film to television stations first. It is still the widest medium of advertising and they want as many people to know about their new product as soon as possible, especially a highly anticipated film like Star Wars.

I apologise, what you said did in the long run turn out to be the case... the studios did play the full trailers.

What i would ask is that seeing as all 3 companies would not purposly lie about this...

maybe you could accept the possibility that a mistake was made somewhere along the line with relation to the tv companies.

I'm not asking you to say you were wrong, as clearly you were not. Just consider the poccibility that a mistake was made.

Sorry for being rude before, but i was kinda excited about it. I still think having the screening and the involvment of the 2 major companies was and is great. Hopefully they will get more involved in the future.