Net riddle

Jandel

hey jandel, i'm a bit stuck on 1:33...

I have a man's name yet I cannot be held. If you put me in a box it would not get heavier, in fact the opposite. Though I can be seen by eye.

I have an idea of ray, light, sun.. am i on the right tracks? if not any clues

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, im just crap at this one!

Well we can't crown you king of the riddlers then. Perhaps just the king's son, or sons, or daughter

:lol:

thats meant to mean somethin isnt it, i just cant think what word would make it relate to the ogre thing

Well we can't crown you king of the riddlers then. Perhaps just the king's son, or sons, or daughter

:D

thats meant to mean somethin isnt it, i just cant think what word would make it relate to the ogre thing

yes it is, very clever lol

:D

The ogre thing is to guide you on the format - i.e. start with a word, add an 's' and there are many, add another 's' and you have an interesting new body!

Can you really not relate that to the king's son? or sons? or daughter? :D

You name is Neo - you are "a ******"

Edited by Jandel

I have an idea of ray, light, sun.. am i on the right tracks? if not any clues

OK - irritatingly enough (for you!) you have the words but didn't try all combos!

Three words, and you know what they are...you have put them in your post, next to each other, but not in the right order!

Edited by Jandel

:huh:

The ogre thing is to guide you on the format - i.e. start with a word, add an 's' and there are many, add another 's' and you have an interesting new body!

Can you really not relate that to the king's son? or sons? or daughter? :firedevil:

You name is Neo - you are "a ******"

ok now i just get stupid stuff like people lol this really isnt my thing

i stopped playing this game coz i got stuck on 31...now im on 32 and wish i hadnt bothered :blink:

Glad to see you're still with us and the last didn't throw you off the beaten track.

This needs to be reversed

65,332 + 2

:D :D :D

ive got passed that one now....now im stuck on 40....it just seems a long line of stuckness :lol:

the answer is a weapon - the word is reasonably unusual - note that for ceramic they will need clay and they are flooding the market so they are making more and more B)

ive got passed that one now....now im stuck on 40....it just seems a long line of stuckness  :huh:

the answer is a weapon - the word is reasonably unusual - note that for ceramic they will need clay and they are flooding the market so they are making more and more ;)

woohoo love you ;);)

im on 48 now!

A) I am white's first move in the game of kings I have how many choices?

:P Number of ways of winnings 0s and Xs

C) "As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Every wife had seven sacks, every sack had seven cats, every cat had seven kitts. Kitts, cats, sacks, wives, how many were going to St. Ives?"

D) How many rings not owned by elves?

U = (CD) + (AB)

U = The answer

Please use BODMAS, also spell your answer, for example 2 would become two. And lastly good luck!

have you done this one? and if so, is it a simple work out the answers one? coz im sure ive got the right answers....but apparently not! ur too good at this game...i think im getting the hang of it but grrr it does take a while! :o

No-one has passed 1.48 yet - no-one anywhere!

On another forum I use there are over 50 pages of discussion on this riddle alone!

To date the general feeling is that the answer isn't a number, but no-one is sure :huh:

If you pass this one soon you will be in the lead - I suspect that 1.50 is what is going to be referred to as a 'gateway'! There MAY be a cash prize for solving it and it will lead to section 2!

This riddle has been up for about a week now!