• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed ur site is lovely!

Tis verily lovely ! :lol:

what? my site? really? :lol: Thanks! :D

though techincally it's not my site. i'm just a member *is anal retentive*

i really should upload more stuff and maybe actually make my own site one day...

Anime and Manga Guests PLEASE! also maybe Fred Gallagher from Megatokyo! :lol:

Edited by alili

Agreed ur site is lovely!

Tis verily lovely ! :wub:

what? my site? really? B) Thanks! :wub:

though techincally it's not my site. i'm just a member *is anal retentive*

i really should upload more stuff and maybe actually make my own site one day...

Anime and Manga Guests PLEASE! also maybe Fred Gallagher from Megatokyo! :wub:

Tis lovely he he he !!!!!

hmmm i used to be apart of devi art !!

buuuuuuuut i left lol anywhoooooooooo

anime manga guests please !!!!!

:wub::P:D

i wuld have my art there but i cant draw! SUCKS!

:o

i can't draw a lot of the time. it just happens every now and again. i have no sense of perspective or anything like that... also before i liked anime i couldn't draw to save my life. it's just practice that's all!

and anyway, i'm sure you're not as bad as you think :D

I actually stumbled on a piece of my work on my computer..it was actually a quick sketch I did at work inbetween invoices and phonecalls and what not. But me and Smaug had set eachother a task of us to draw something really ridiculous..and it just ended up being ourselves on a really cool big ass bike, with an even bigger-ass gun. It was done sometime last year (Akira inspired obviously, but all from memory)..now that I look at it, it's pretty rubbish actually, :( but I thought I'd share as everyone else is (and to support the thread)! :lol:

forrachel2.gif

I actually stumbled on a piece of my work on my computer..it was actually a quick sketch I did at work inbetween invoices and phonecalls and what not. But me and Smaug had set eachother a task of us to draw something really ridiculous..and it just ended up being ourselves on a really cool big ass bike, with an even bigger-ass gun. It was done sometime last year (Akira inspired obviously, but all from memory)..now that I look at it, it's pretty rubbish actually, :( but I thought I'd share as everyone else is (and to support the thread)! :lol:

forrachel2.gif

Lol actually i thought it was pretty good :lol::D

Anime/Manga guests for c7 plzz.

;)

I haven't drawn anything in ages it takes too long

and don't have time for it much now lol, shame really

still i really like your pic he he he !!

I actually stumbled on a piece of my work on my computer..it was actually a quick sketch I did at work inbetween invoices and phonecalls and what not. But me and Smaug had set eachother a task of us to draw something really ridiculous..and it just ended up being ourselves on a really cool big ass bike, with an even bigger-ass gun. It was done sometime last year (Akira inspired obviously, but all from memory)..now that I look at it, it's pretty rubbish actually, ^_^ but I thought I'd share as everyone else is (and to support the thread)! :o

forrachel2.gif

thats coool! i like the bike, thats an exclent bike from memmory!

i worship the bike :o