THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and how about the T4 prop that was at LFACC ? ( can we get in it this time ? )

Greedo I dont know if you were there on Saturday but a random girl wearing a black dress and silver corset glomped TB4 when she saw it

I'm obviously too old and untrendy - glomped ??

I want them all!

All of them all for my self!

mwamwamwamwamwamwa!

here is my reason why! look who i am it would be so cool to see therer reaction at my lovelyness!

CNV00002.jpg

here is me after FAB1

CNV00023.jpg

and oh look as i capture Thunderbird 4!

mwamwamwamwamwamwa!

MO The Hood

HEY! JOHN TRACY IS NOT A CHAV!!!! *Tackles Proky to the ground* DO NOT INSULT TEH PSYCHO!!! (copyrighted by Cherie!!!) *ahem*

Gordon's the townie, Alan's the little squirt, Scott's the cool surfer, Virgil's the artist!

*glares*

JOHN IS NOT A CHAV!!!! *sulks* i know he isnt!

:lol:

Thunderbirds for c7!!! go ooon! DO IT! go oooon! DO IT! Damn you Jay (gears?!?) this is stuck in my head!

Thanks for my signed piccie btw guys! i loved it! it shall be going on y wall next to me bed me thinks! oh and scottyboy that writing is still there 'night john boy...' etcetc! hehe! i see's it every night now!

Nat :lol:

P.s. I got TWO dvds now! Naurarwen_fangorn :wub: got me the normal one for xmas and then Porkfat :wub: got me the BOXSET for xmas! *glomps* I HAVE TWO! :D:wub:

Oh and i now have Thunderbirds Monopoly! yay! i can buy John! haha! and have Jay land on him 'F***ing JOHN!' :unsure: hahahaa! Just need to find someone to play it with now! :lol:

Maybe coax the parents into playing it!:P mwahahaah! :lol:

Nat :wub: