LOTR THE BEGGING STARTS HERE!!!

frosty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh not long till LFCC2 or Christopher Lee (yey) :D

Reall hoping for Hobbits, Viggo, Ian M, Ian H, David or the lOTR ladies for C7.

If we dont get any LOTR guests for LFCC2 then I really hope we get some wicked ones for C7.

If SM could announce one LOTR guest for LFCC2, who would you want it to be??

and who would be your ideal guests for C7?????

Like I have to say it again, but Hobbits :lol:

Hi sorry about all those threads but computer froze and suddenly they were all there R u going to The Christopher Lee signings aswell? If so c u there!!

Cool pic, maybe you should demand SM have a look :P

Yeah Im going to the Christopher Lee signing, cant wait - should be much fun.

Kinda nervous bout meeting him though, Ive heard a mix of things about him :D so not really sure what to believe, but it will be an honour meeting him....

Really hoping another LOTR guest is announced for that Christopher Lee event as I know they are in talks with some.

If they do, they have said they wont have anyone smaller than CL (yey) - fingers crossed Sean Astin or Ian Mckellen :o (can you imagine)......??!

Lawrence Makoare is a great guest - massive guy!!!!!!!!

Really hoping that SM get us some great LOTR guests for C7 - I would be so dissapointed if they dont, especially after there promise of guests the same calibur as Lij.......

I will keep the faith, SM have always provided good LOTR guests, except LFCC2 ofcourse :wub:

Oh well, bring them on for C7 and LFCC3 :o pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!

Dom and Lij would be so amazing :rolleyes: really hope they come to C7........

Craig Parker announced for LFCC2, its nice to have a LOTR guest announced and Craig is wicked.

Cant meet him this time though, only have so much money this close to Christmas(yey) and Ive met Craig 4 times already.......

But its still nice to have a LOTR guest :rolleyes:

Not to be greedy, but fingers crossed SM will pull one more out of there hats before LFCC2 :lol:

close to Christmas(yey)

Don't even mention christmas all that shopping and money i don't have :( nightmare. The only gd side is that the Extended Edition is coming out (now theres a yay) not to sure what to do with a minas tirith key holder thou :D

Dom for C7 :(

Edited by LOTR Forever

so so so cant wait :lol:

I hear that there are gonna be flyers at LFCC" for C& and LFCC3 - lets hope theres some LOTR goodness on them!!!!!! :angel:

LOTR GUESTS FOR ALL EVENTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D he he he yes Im being greedy - but so what :P