my parents....

Mike

Hate me!

They won't take me to LAFCC2 any more, dunno why. I am still trying to pursuade them, but i may have to prepare for the worst. :lol:

I will let you know later on if i can or can't, but its looking bleak... :D

Hate me!

They won't take me to LAFCC2 any more, dunno why. I am still trying to pursuade them, but i may have to prepare for the worst. :lol:

I will let you know later on if i can or can't, but its looking bleak... :lol:

Thats a pain, u should demand to be taken.

:blush:

You should do what I do:

Oh yeah mam, forget to mention, Im off to London next week ok?

You dont ask them, you tell them. :o

And if that doesnt work, get a coach there on your own and feel the freedom

Well, thats what i will do then!!! :D

I am going on my own to London. It will be my first time going to a big city and on an underground. I am taking the coach to Victoria then staying at my Brother's flat then he will drop me off at the event and at the end of the day I go to Victoria and get the coach back home.

When I went to CM6, I asked my Parents and they agreed to drive me up, so we set off early and half way there I drove to get practice and we arrived at about 9:30. I bought my Mum champagne and I gave my Step Dad some money for the petrol.

I am hopeing I will do the same for CM7 but stay at a B+B as it will be 4 days. It is too far away to think about. I am just concentrating on LFCC2 at the moment.

:angry:

don't think Mike could go on his own, he's only iccle!! awww! :P

(won't say how old you are babes cause that'd be mean :unsure: but just for the benefit of others, will say he's in the lower years of comprehensive!)

but hey you went to c6, you have met some amazing people, there's always next time! and hey if you want Frakes auto, sure that can be arranged :unsure:

surfy sah xx :lol:

ps-mem that at c6 (or CM in general), your parents could go off n shop and it was free entry - Wembley doesn't have all that much happening and there's an entry fee :P

I aint going with my parents to London, I am staying with my older Brother who is arranging me to stay over night.

It wont be a good idea for my parents to travel into london and back, besides they took me to CM6 which I am greatful for also they have plans for that weekend anyway.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Hate me!

They won't take me to LAFCC2 any more, dunno why. I am still trying to pursuade them, but i may have to prepare for the worst. :P

I will let you know later on if i can or can't, but its looking bleak... :unsure:

I know exactly how you feel!!!!!

I've only ever been to C4 and i really enjoyed it. i went with my m8 lotrlover but my parents now think its a waste of money and wouldn't let me go to lotrlovers mums for the weekend that C5 and C7 were on....ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!