Who do you think JK Rowling is going to kill off

Leanne_mk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tippin, I won't forget that either :D

Draco :lol: No it can't be him :blink: 'cos he is always against Harry and that's the point in these books..there has to be always "a bad guy" who doesn't like the protagonist and is always against him.

It can't be him :angel:

Think..there's no hogwarts after the 7th book :lol::(

What am I supposed to do then!? :unsure: I have to read aaaaal the books again :blush: And then there's no new comin' out :huh:

How are we supposed to live like this..no new potters :( Omg. That's the end.. so the end :angel:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna die :lol:

i have a reeeeeeeeeeeealy horrible feeling she's gonna kill harry off at the end of bk7......

i know it's a big OMG!!! but if he's still alive then why aren't there any more after book 7

LOL@ this thread....

Righty,well I think that Snape is SO gonna turn out to be the good guy...Harry's protector,

And you are right too in saying,why can't sirius come back as a ghost?That could well be Harry's 'trump card' in the final good verses evil battle...and wait, Sirius also brings back Harry's Mum and Dad with him too...OH YES! what an ending...SO in fact in a way it wouldn't matter if Harry does die,'cos it will show that life goes on and he's still knocking about somewhere.... :D but all his family are together and Ron and Hermy can keep their eyes on THIS side of the veil....so the goodies have ALL angles covered... :blush:

Awww, that would be soooo nice if sirius could come back with harry's parents :lol:

And it would be great if Snape turns out to be the good guy..but still..I'm scared of his voice..it's awful :lol:

And hope too that no one kills Tonks :wub: