Pre-ordering tickets for LFCC2

I thought what I posted was a positive reason, you book in advance so you get in before people paying on the day, when there are big names guests attending this can mean the difference between getting ticket number 40 and ticket number 240 but that is assuming they do allow early bird in advance holders in first, if they just stuck everyone in the same queue it would be pointless.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought what I posted was a positive reason, you book in advance so you get in before people paying on the day, when there are big names guests attending this can mean the difference between getting ticket number 40 and ticket number 240 but that is assuming they do allow early bird in advance holders in first, if they just stuck everyone in the same queue it would be pointless.

The early ticket system is not being questioned and for the reason you gave it is an great idea and works elsewehre.

The question is can the organiser put together an early ticket system for pre-booked and those that pay (early)on the day tickets. My point is that I do not believe the outside space at Wembley is conducive to this and that limited space means that two queues could not be accommodated.

Edited by Noddy

I agree with Noddy. Whilst I have seen this system work at another very recent event, I don't think it would work here - even if you said pre bookers wait in the foyer and on the day queue outside. From what I remember there wasn't enough room inside either to be able to form an ordely (and fair) queue.

I dont see the need for ordering online tickets, the way it worked last time was fine and handling so many tickets at this late stage before the event could be very messy.

No sign of it happening yet though luckily. Hope fully they won't bother with it, but i dont want to turn up early on the day and be stuck behind loads of people who have early entry tickets, so if it does happen i will be forced to buy one and hope it works ok