Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict for "LFCC-2"

Megafan

Since we fans always ask for guests to show up. And many people attending CM6 found both Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict great fantastic guests.

It wouldn't be too hard to put in a request to have them show up at LFCC would it? i hope their convention schedules aren't fully booked as i'm sure an appearence from both of them would Raise The Roof so to speak.

Both are very professional guys who are very happy to attend conventions. If they are convinced to go to LFCC.

Then i'm sold. does Anyone share this wish for Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict to attend the November convention?.

Dwight Schultz and Walter Koenig must get an honorable mention. Bring them along as well.

I am soooooooooooooooo with you on this one. I loved those guys so much, (especially Richard :angry: )

Not so sure about Dirk, but I doubt Richard will be able to make it to LFCC2, he will be in the USA at that time, but no harm in requesting him for a future event :lol:

I agree Strider. i like to check my facts and Dirk's so popular he bound to be booked up doing cons or TV work in the States.

CM6 didn't know about Richard Hatch's Battlestar Galactica:Second Coming Trailer which i traveled to CM6 to see. but he couldn't play it. I'm sure fans asked about it. but like me didn't get it. i was more disappointed cos i didn't have a laptop computer. He told me he might have if there was a DVD player around and such. i think he had the trailer on him. If i had a laptop, he could have played it for me!

He was disappointed he couldn't play it, for any of his fans.

LFCC2 could change all that.

So i'm asking here and hope alot of support comes for him to attend.

I had heard about the BG trailer beforehand, but when I got to meet Richard, I became so starstruck that everything I wanted to ask, completely left my head. :D

I would love to have the chance to meet him again and discuss things in more detail.

With their popularity, I am sure they will be asked back at some point, whether for a future LFACC or CM. Whichever it is, they get the thumbs up from me every time. Just the best guests you could ever meet.

JV, you lucky bugger ;)

I have been a fan of his for more years than I care to disclose, and I was pretty nervous about meeting him. I needn't have worried though, he was just the best and made you so at ease in his company. Given half the chance, I could talk to him for hours on end.

He just HAS to come back sometime in the near future.

I only saw him Friday and Saturday, and had to travel back home on Sunday, so I missed him...and you :lol:

I think he made a good impression on everyone he met. I was so pleased he was the way he was. There is nothing worse than being a fan of someone for so long, then having your illusions shattered when you meet them. He was everything I hoped he would be.

BTW, that's a great photo, I was lucky enough to get one too...and a little bit more :P .

Yeah, he is good at that apparently. Just to tell you briefly, he also teaches and lectures around the world, advising people on how to get the best out of themselves and gain confidence etc. He is also extremely passionate about the show that gave him his fame. How many other stars are like that?

See, he isn't just a pretty face :huh:

Yeah, he is good at that apparently. Just to tell you briefly, he also teaches and lectures around the world, advising people on how to get the best out of themselves and gain confidence etc. He is also extremely passionate about the show that gave him his fame. How many other stars are like that?

See, he isn't just a pretty face :D

Yeah he did mention his lectures and stuff to me when I was sat with him.

Indeed you do! :P

JV, nice picture you got with Hatch. Don't suppsoe after CM6 he showed his Battlestar Galactica: Second Coming trailer?

Man, when Richard told me if anyone had a PC laptop. Boy i would have killed for one right there and then. I actually looked around trying to see if i could as anyone in sight who had one.

So i could yank'em over. :D

No, but man i thought i would get to see it! did you?

I hope SM get Richard Hatch again and get him to show it off, to tons of U.K. sci-fi fans. I'm sure it is epic enough to blow away Battlestar Galactica fans and non-fans alike.

Megafan.

I met Richard on the Saturday, he was very friendly and chatty, he did have the trailer with him on DVD but had nothing to play it on.

I was there too on Saturday

Thats what got me. HE HAD IT. On him - i wished Richard Hatch had an organised talk. I believe many would have seen it that way. And paid up to "No End" to see it, as well.

That does it i'm bringing my PS2 with me next time to a convention. Just in case SM goof this one up again.

I would have paid to go to a talk and to see the trailer :D

I don't think you can blame SM for not being able to see it though, (although they did underestimate his poularity), they probably didn't even know he had it with him and maybe it was never discussed as part of his appearance.

Who knows...he might take it with him everywhere...just in case he gets the chance to showcase it. It's a pity though, a first time view, with the man himself, would have been fantastic.

I would have paid to go to a talk and to see the trailer

Same here, same here.

Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming

The Great War Of Magellan

And a "Talk" held by Hatch and Benedict.

Man, you can only wonder at what could have been. Or might, should this thread be of any use, that it's up. and inspire SM do give us 'Both' Hatch and Benedict for this LFCC 2.

I'd yank along any many people as i possible could to LFCC if this were to happen.

:P

Aw man, hearing that is almost as bad as saying he cancelled?

Well lets hope SM has him on the books for LFCC 3 then.

And since i too heard he had the DVD on him. Next time i'm bringing along a portable DVD player or laptop, just in case!

Good talk to ya Strider.

:unsure: