Orlando's engaged!

Merry Madam

Just read over at ananova.com that Orlando and Kate have got engaged! He gave her a £175,000 ring with a huge cluster of diamonds in it, and apparently they plan to wed as soon as next June, with 2 ceremonies, one in L.A., one in England! She's already looking for a dress, but isn't going to wear the ring until they make a formal announcement, he's been advised to keep it low-key to avoid upsetting his fans.

I can hear a million teenage hearts breaking across the world! ^_^ Congratulations Orlando! :D

Edited by Merry Madam

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant be... IT CANT BE TRUE!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR :rolleyes::unsure::lol:..... oh well... i hope he has found happiness... obviously he has.... he absolutely smitten with kate...

I agree! BooooooHooooooo!!! :lol: We must put a stop to it! Who's with me?...........No-one........Oh, ok.

It can't find 'July' either if that's any consolation.

The article was in the News of the World? Well then, unless we hear if from Orli himself, it most certainly cannot be believed from that particular publication.

But if he is - well, 'good luck Orli and I hope Kate matures a little before your marriage.'

Hear hear ;)

Well ya see that's Nell's Elijah forum, and I actually signed up to it as Kilteus, but it's not recognising me

Was it only News of the World that was printed in? I thought it was several mags. If it was only NOTW, it's so not true ;)

LMFAO thats cuz you ent registered! if you had visited in the last 4 months you wood have seen we moved servers which means you have to re-register!

ive pre-registered you both, i'll give you your passwords on msn later!

LMFAO thats cuz you ent registered! if you had visited in the last 4 months you wood have seen we moved servers which means you have to re-register!

ive pre-registered you both, i'll give you your passwords on msn later!

I haven't visited in the last four months!!! :lol::angry:

Please can you email me my password?

zana3001@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers gaffer! :wub: