CHRIS JUDGE????????

steve

My friends are going to another event when LFACC2 is on and they are very angry that Chris pulled out of that event to do LFACC2. If I didnt already have a pic that only needed his autogrph to complete it, then considering how he has let a lot of other people down, I was thinking of not seeing him as a mark of protest against what he has done.

He may be a nice guy but is money always that important (I think not) :D

I think it is wonderful he is at LFCC2. I have not been to many conventions. Collectormania 6 was my first and I am going to London to see him and the Atlantis cast.

Other fans from further away dont have the chance to go to other Stargate events. The other event which I will leave nameless was being talked about at CM. I saw a booklet and some ladies who told me that if you want to meet Amanda or any other SG cast you have to pay alot of money. This event is at a Heathrow hotel and will cost at least £100. I can not afford this so I am going to LLFC2 as it is cheaper.

;)

^^

Pretty much sums it up for me. Costs around £120 for just transport. I don't really fancy paying another £100 just to get in. Thats why I like Showmasters, its doesn't cost much so doesn't really matter what you do, whereas if I were to pay £100 to get in, I'd want to make sure I got my moneys worth and probably spending £100 yet again.

Thats just me though and I understand your POV Zebredy :lol:

My friends are going to another event when LFACC2 is on and they are very angry that Chris pulled out of that event to do LFACC2. If I didnt already have a pic that only needed his autogrph to complete it, then considering how he has let a lot of other people down, I was thinking of not seeing him as a mark of protest against what he has done.

He may be a nice guy but is money always that important (I think not) :lol:

This has already been discussed numerous times, can it just be layed to rest now.

He's made his decision and that's that. There's no point in increasing your stress levels by getting angry over it. :unsure: