Costumes for LFCC2

Mich

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Mark from the film crew here (the taller and hairier of the two...). As you guys got herded about rather haphazardly at C6, it would be great if we could get some really good shots of you for the DVDs. So, if you see us wandering aimlessly about (the usual behaviour), and you're planning any little gatherings during the weekend, LET US KNOW!!

We'd really like to do the costume work some justice and maybe interview some of you about your work, if that's okay.

Most of you now know us by sight at least, so come up and say hi during the weekend!

-M

Sadly i am working another event in London that weekend (Witchfest International) so ill only be able to escape for a few hours on the sunday. this wotn leave me any time to be in costume sadly.

Make sure people takes loads of poictures of peeps in costume as i want to see them all!

Ooo yes we are...and we're deffo 'up for that'

Cool. Most of you know us by sight now, so come and grab us and get my mobile number, so we can all hook up during the weekend, yeah?

-M

Great stuff! ( not sure I do know what you look like though)....you could always 'grab' us lot....cos you won't miss us...LOL!

Sadly i am working another event in London that weekend (Witchfest International) so ill only be able to escape for a few hours on the sunday. this wotn leave me any time to be in costume sadly.

Make sure people takes loads of poictures of peeps in costume as i want to see them all!

Will you come and talk to us anyway, about costuming in general, even if you're not able to be in costume yourself?

-M. x

Ooo yes we are...and we're deffo 'up for that'

Cool. Most of you know us by sight now, so come and grab us and get my mobile number, so we can all hook up during the weekend, yeah?

-M

Great stuff! ( not sure I do know what you look like though)....you could always 'grab' us lot....cos you won't miss us...LOL!

If you were at the C6 party, I was the one on the floor filming in the middle of you all, and my brother David is the shorter, blonder and, quite frankly, cuter one... ;-)

Otherwise, just look for "Official Film Crew" badges or something similar. We're actually affiliated with Showmasters, rather than a bunch of guys coming in from the outside to poke fun at things.

-M. x

Nope didn't manage C6...but was at the first LFCC as Catwoman and Lara croft( silver wetsuit)...

But we sure will hunt for you this time...okies? :P

Fine by me. I think we met *ever so briefly* at LFaCC 1, but that was our first time filming a Showmasters event, and we didn't know anyone at all then.

You'll spot us. Maybe I need to come up with some kind of special outfit for us...

Suggestions anyone? ;-)

-M. x

Will you come and talk to us anyway, about costuming in general, even if you're not able to be in costume yourself?

-M. x

Id love to!...ill be the one looking vaguely witchy as thats the kind of event ill be coming from on the sunday!Are you going to be around all day?

-M. x

Id love to!...ill be the one looking vaguely witchy as thats the kind of event ill be coming from on the sunday!Are you going to be around all day?

We'll be around for the entire weekend, m'dear. See you there!

-M. x

I've got 2 costumes in the pipeline. :wub:

...all I can say is, prepare for a full-on ZOMBIE onslaught!

I guarantee you will never have seen anything like what I've got lined up!

mwah-hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:angel:

Cool, Zombies!!!!

lol

When I get the guts to, I may dress up for LFCC!!

Hi all,

Mark from the film crew here (the taller and hairier of the two...). As you guys got herded about rather haphazardly at C6, it would be great if we could get some really good shots of you for the DVDs. So, if you see us wandering aimlessly about (the usual behaviour), and you're planning any little gatherings during the weekend, LET US KNOW!!

We'd really like to do the costume work some justice and maybe interview some of you about your work, if that's okay.

Most of you now know us by sight at least, so come up and say hi during the weekend!

-M

Does the fact that I'll be in the same costume as C6 matter? (Probably do me a few events that one!)

We hope to be there Saturday, trains permitting :lol:

I'm the short Van Helsing :P