Batman Begins

Aspen

Just read article in Empire looks brilliant and good choice of people to attend signings

il be at the collectormania 6 o sorry i forgot to say i was in the new batman film in bedford at the cardington hangers 13 times as an extra and in one scene i had to attack batman in the film so i will be in the film does that count????? hehehe

(guess not)

Yeah Batman Begins cast would be great however they will be busy filming the movie so it might not be possible. A very good idea, it would be cool meeting the new batman and if possible the Batmobile.

You are a lucky S.O.B I met a person at International Comic Con Bristol who told me that they are filming in Bristol and looking for people who are willing to be extras in the new Batman movie. I gave him my numbers and email. 3 days later no replies. I GOOGLE searched Extras Batman 2004 and it did not say Bristol, but instead the hangers. I was gutted.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Yeah Batman Begins cast would be great however they will be busy filming the movie so it might not be possible. A very good idea, it would be cool meeting the new batman and if possible the Batmobile.

You are a lucky S.O.B I met a person at International Comic Con Bristol who told me that they are filming in Bristol and looking for people who are willing to be extras in the new Batman movie. I gave him my numbers and email. 3 days later no replies. I GOOGLE searched Extras Batman 2004 and it did not say Bristol, but instead the hangers. I was gutted.

you should try the agencey 2020 they are sorting all the extras for the film there on the net as well so email them