2 days to go for CM6

BluebizzieB

The only SW price I see is Carrie Fisher's and Gary Kurtz.

I need to work out how much I need to take with me. I get paid on Friday and need to take out the exact amount of cash.

I worked out an estimate. If all the other ppl are £15 such as Kenny Baker plus £25 for Carrie, I would take £85 but there is still no listings for the SW guests.

Come on SM please update the prices.

• Showmasters Admin

At previous events we've had to guess and then go to the cash point if we needed more.

To be honest it was good of SM to post ANY at all. They've not done it before and didn't have to.

I agree with Lady E, they'll be too busy now.

Don't mean to be harsh, but I wouldn't want to pay £15 for Luke's stunt double. Ditto Jeremy Bulloch - when you know he does other signings up and down the country for £10 (and just a fiver on your own stuff). Yes, I know it’s free to get in etc.

I think Showmasters will have the sense to keep the prices nice and low. Look how quiet the SW guests were last time when they tried to charge £15 – and that was with people as lovely as Amy Allen. Better off for everyone, SM, fans and the guest, to sell say 5 or 6 signatures at £5-£10, than 1 at £15. You’d have to be a right hardcore fan, made of money, or both to want to spend £15 on some of the SW guests lined up – which is no criticism in any way. Most will want cast signed items, especially the DVD, surely they’ll realise it just isn’t economic for people to pay £15x10 times for bit part actors.

That said, am more than happy with the prices for BDW and Carrie Fisher – and wouldn’t object to £15 for Dave Prowse and Mayhew either.

Billy Dee is £20 but as for the others, expect £15, very much doubt they will be more than that and if some are £10 then you will be able to bring some money home :lol:

£10 sounds resonable for the lesser stars, but lets wait and see tomorrow, im sure people will report back as soon as they know for the peeps going on Sat/Sun

Billy Dee is £20 but as for the others, expect £15, very much doubt they will be more than that and if some are £10 then you will be able to bring some money home :lol:

I would go with that. Take £15 per SW auto, then if it is a bit less, everyone's a winner. If not, you have enough cash and don't need to find a cash machine.