I come back to you now

brave hobbit

Hi All,

maby if you saw i didn't post anything for a long long long time.Reason:School just began,i just got back from a week away with the scouts!!!And i have very very very bad news,Inos and I cannot make it to c6!!:wub::(:D:(:(My grandpa is really bad!:(He's gonna die very soon.I wanna see you guys,billy.....damn....

Hi All,

maby if you saw i didn't post anything for a long long long time.Reason:School just began,i just got back from a week away with the scouts!!!And i have very very very bad news,Inos and I cannot make it to c6!!:P:(:lol::(:(My grandpa is really bad!:(He's gonna die very soon.I wanna see you guys,billy.....damn....

Sorry to hear that BH, hope to see you at the next CM :D

i might not be going to c6 either!!!!!!!! and i was soooooooooooo looking forward to going to meet you all!!! but there is a possibility that im going just on saturday which is better than nothing i suppose...... soooo sad to hear you to cant go1 i wanted to meet you both! :lol: but there is always c7....

i might not be going to c6 either!!!!!!!! and i was soooooooooooo looking forward to going to meet you all!!! but there is a possibility that im going just on saturday which is better than nothing i suppose...... soooo sad to hear you to cant go1 i wanted to meet you both! :D but there is always c7....

Ditto!

And good to see you posting again Hana..hope you're Grandad is staying strong!

• 2 weeks later...

poor hana, I felt so bad for ya when I got the news... :D

oh yeah, btw, my auntie passed away as well last wednesday....*sniff*

so yeah, those were a few reasons wy we couldn't make it to C6...

still, hopefully C7 ;)