Forum Couples

illyria

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im very very very amorous when Ive had  a few drinks so who knows what Ill get up to :D

Now I'm really looking forward to getting you into my house :firedevil::pyth::lol:

Filthy sod, do me and Salem need to bring some ear plugs then?

:D

Maybe :D:D:D:angel:

Oi cheeky!!!

I thought I was one of the lads!!! :D

You are!

:D

Too Tall may have other ideas!

Name: catherine

music; stereo phoncs, maroon 5, snow patrol, keane, hoobastank!, the thrills, the libertines, razor light, the ordinary boys, rooster, guns 'n' roses, nickelback, the rasmus ( a ouple of there songs) creed, many more but i cant think right now!

interrests: books books and mre books! decent music, im mad keen on lotr so, lots of lotr good films ( gothika, girl interupted murder at 1600 silence of the lambs!

sleeping quarters: well, a bed! the single type, 2 pillows

body: waaaaaay to skinny to be healthy, i look about 12 years old i have blue/green eyes red/brown hair...

teeth: waaay to many of them but apart from that they are good...

comments: im a very lonely person, looking for the right one.... :pyth::lol: ... dont know what else to say.... :angel:

Name: catherine

music; stereo phoncs, maroon 5, snow patrol, keane, hoobastank!, the thrills, the libertines, razor light, the ordinary boys, rooster, guns 'n' roses, nickelback, the rasmus ( a ouple of there songs) creed, many more but i cant think right now!

interrests: books books and mre books! decent music, im mad keen on lotr so, lots of lotr good films ( gothika, girl interupted murder at 1600 silence of the lambs!

sleeping quarters: well, a bed! the single type, 2 pillows

body: waaaaaay to skinny to be healthy, i look about 12 years old i have blue/green eyes red/brown hair...

teeth: waaay to many of them but apart from that they are good...

comments: im a very lonely person, looking for the right one.... :(:D ... dont know what else to say.... :(

Hey u sound nice :angry: how are u today :) god this sounds lame! i have no idea what to say!