Responses to Statements in Here Please

showmasters

I have asked a simple question I am waiting for Showmasters to answer it!

SM Did you buy the domain names of the organisers or not?

It is very easy to clarify this point, I am not bryan cooney, I am some one who can not stand seeing in justice,

I have looked at the wolf boards and can not see anywhere that states anyone should boycott christopher judge, i would be interested in seeing this quote that relates to there admin

go find it yourself matey - cos if anything wolf has prob done what it has done with most of its topics on this issue..either locked it or deleted...

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can not believe that you can not see for yourselves what the register says. It clearly details the person who has registered the name,

You need only to go to the register and check for yourself, the domain register does not lie,

To say that eh eh ehhhh has gone out and bought the name and then registered it in showmasters details is ridiculous, the names as you can see were registered in 2003 and showmasters is just cyber squatting or may be they have some other use for the names in the future.

What it does show even over a year ago showmasters were clearly acting in a petty manner, it is so clear.

the actual bryancooney.com address is not showing anything. we can only assume then that either the purchase has been made to make a point - not as a vendetta, necessarily - or that it has been purchased to prevent showmasters making an attempt to purchase it. if this is their address, and mark's surname, then wny would they use any real details? is it not more likely that these false details may be entered to imply that showmasters have purchased the site, but instead has been purchased by wolf? they clearly don't seem to have respect for other organisers.

It is very easy to clarify this point, I am not bryan cooney, I am some one who can not stand seeing in justice,

I have looked at the wolf boards and can not see anywhere that states anyone should boycott christopher judge, i would be interested in seeing this quote that relates to there admin

Read through the posts as they were on there yesterday, as were the ones about Jule Caitlyn Brown...

And I thought you were 100% certain Showmasters had purchsed the domain name!!!

Now you are asking them??

Are you doubting your own unenlightened version of life?

Father Coop...he has the power!!!

Edited by Father Coop

all you have to do is go to www.netnames.com and put in the organisers name and it will come back with SM's details how cear can that be?

It is a legal register that it uses,

If you think that some one would buy a domain name and register it to some one else, you are mad!

Would you do this?

The fact that some one has purchased craig parkers name is irrelevant, as you are a fan and fans do that, does that mean that SM are fans of the other organiser?

give them time. they aren't on here constantly and they have other things to do. do NOT expect them to reply immediately, please.

all you have to do is go to www.netnames.com and put in the organisers name and it will come back with SM's details how cear can that be?

If you think that some one would buy a domain name and register it to some one else, you are mad!

Would you do this?

The fact that some one has purchased craig parkers name is irrelevant, as you are a fan and fans do that, does that mean that SM are fans of the other organiser?

Please just go and troll back to your own forum, and your beloved Wolf..who in your eyes have done nothing wrong.

No I am not doubting that they have purchased the names,

As it tells you very clearly in the register, it does not lie.

As for where I found the original information, I have answered this, it was copied and pasted into an earlier posting and I thought that I would check.

I am asking them why they did it?

As they say and state very clearly they have no vendetta, that is rubbish if this is the truth and they can not deny it, as they own the names for nothing more than trying to stop another party using them which is cyber squatting and illegal.

Would you do this?

Professionals02 - so, first off you accuse Showmasters of registering under their details but a different first name which is saying they are committing fraud as they are registering details on a website that shows the legal owners of a web address.

Then, you openly accept what is on the internet without comment from Showmasters. Do you not realise how blind the internet is?

Someone, Jason Vorhees I believe, started a thread to get people to post photos of themselves!!!

That is how blind it is..

Until Showmasters admit or deny they have done what you say, you are being as blind as you are sayingg we are.

Father Coop....his vision is perfect!!!

No I am not doubting that they have purchased the names,

As it tells you very clearly in the register, it does not lie.

As for where I found the original information, I have answered this, it was copied and pasted into an earlier posting and I thought that I would check.

I am asking them why they did it?

As they say and state very clearly they have no vendetta, that is rubbish if this is the truth and they can not deny it, as they own the names for nothing more than trying to stop another party using them which is cyber squatting and illegal.

Once again I reiterate what I said earlier, prove someone from Showmasters piad for ad registered this account. Otherwise you are being blind to the possiblity that the great Bryan Cooney is not lying to you.

Oh, I forgot..I am probably exchanging messages with Bryan now as I eckon you are him!!!

Father Coop......he has the eye of the tiger!!!

OK father coop I am waiting to see there answer, as I know you can check in to htese things, basically cyber sqatting if proved is illegal and if i were the other people i would take the mattere further, the fact the SM purchased these names in 2003 shows that there pettyness has been going on for some time.

So wat you are saying is that anything that is on the register can be untrue, if that is the case, why does the regiter hold the information for everyone who has bought a domain nae? They are a government body.

I am looking forward to the reply.

OK father coop I am waiting to see there answer, as I know you can check in to htese things, basically cyber sqatting if proved is illegal and if i were the other people i would take the mattere further, the fact the SM purchased these names in 2003 shows that there pettyness has been going on for some time.

So wat you are saying is that anything that is on the register can be untrue, if that is the case, why does the regiter hold the information for everyone who has bought a domain nae? They are a government body.

:D:D:unsure::blink::lol::wub:

This a$$ clown is making me laugh more with every pathetic post he makes LOL

:D :

:D info@showmasters.com is where you should be addressing this.

Please be nice thank you.

i posted a thread asking wolf why they could lock a thread disagreeing with them, yet another thread - with less argument against them - was permitted to stay open. it was deleted. who can agree with this level of opression?

for those of you wondering, i registered with the same name i have here.

:D i did notice ur name bud...and as yet there were NO replies to ur topic !!..says something in itself doesnt it

There can be no other reason than to be malicious, or is that you are so childish and petty you though that you would do it for a joke?

If that is the case what are you going to use them for?

Hey Bryan..oops..Professionals02....I was thinking of registering computer says no.org for a laugh.does that make me petty and doing something illegal?

Father Coop..a holy man with a comical plan!!!

i posted a thread asking wolf why they could lock a thread disagreeing with them, yet another thread - with less argument against them - was permitted to stay open.  it was deleted.  who can agree with this level of opression?

:D i did notice ur name bud...and as yet there were NO replies to ur topic !!..says something in itself doesnt it

no replies yet over 40 views... other threads had less view but more responses.

true, i did adress it to the administrators, but... can you see it there still? i cant... :D

• Showmasters Admin

Ok Professionals_02,

You want to hear the truth, the whole truth? You can't handle the truth?! :D

The heinus thing that this is, that you've caught us out on... here we go...

This was my birthday present to Mark.

Well now it's public, and I'm sure it clears up everything that's happened over the past few days. It explains why Chris isn't going to SG8, it explains why Torri higginson is doing both shows, why otters open shellfish with rocks (how do they learn that, by the way?), in fact all of the questions of life, the universe and everything! :D:unsure:

It was done as a joke and made Mark laugh on his birthday last year (on the 24th August if that helps with your research!) As you can all see we never did anything with it. It's purpose was fulfilled on the day of Mark's birthday when he laughed his head off.

Professionals_02, you seem to be doing a lot of investigating. Just to set things straight and so it will help with your future searches, Mark's father is called Andrew Woollard while Mark's full name is Mark Andrew Woollard. And whilst we're at it, their dog's called Solar!

Do you spend time searching for this yourself, is this a hobby? Or are you in fact Bryan Coney? If so, the site name is for sale if you want it! Just make us a reasonable offer. :lol::blink:

Yours maliciously,

Jason Joiner

i posted a thread asking wolf why they could lock a thread disagreeing with them, yet another thread - with less argument against them - was permitted to stay open.  it was deleted.  who can agree with this level of opression?

:unsure: i did notice ur name bud...and as yet there were NO replies to ur topic !!..says something in itself doesnt it

no replies yet over 40 views... other threads had less view but more responses.

true, i did adress it to the administrators, but... can you see it there still? i cant... :D

probably not...they have a tendancy to delete any threads or posts made by members of this forum... :D

Ok Professionals_02,

You want to hear the truth, the whole truth? You can't handle the truth?! :D

The heinus thing that this is, that you've caught us out on... here we go...

This was my birthday present to Mark.

Well now it's public, and I'm sure it clears up everything that's happened over the past few days. It explains why Chris isn't going to SG8, it explains why Torri higginson is doing both shows, why otters open shellfish with rocks (how do they learn that, by the way?), in fact all of the questions of life, the universe and everything! :D:unsure:

It was done as a joke and made Mark laugh on his birthday last year (on the 24th August if that helps with your research!) As you can all see we never did anything with it. It's purpose was fulfilled on the day of Mark's birthday when he laughed his head off.

Professionals_02, you seem to be doing a lot of investigating. Just to set things straight and so it will help with your future searches, Mark's father is called Andrew Woollard while Mark's full name is Mark Andrew Woollard. And whilst we're at it, their dog's called Solar!

Do you spend time searching for this yourself, is this a hobby? Or are you in fact Bryan Coney? If so, the site name is for sale if you want it! Just make us a reasonable offer. :wub::lol:

Yours maliciously,

Jason Joiner

Jason I love you :blink: