Responses to Statements in Here Please

showmasters

Maybe this statement by Showmasters will show that they have done nothing wrong. Add Chris Judge & Julie Caitlyn Brown to that group and that leaves but one group as responsible for the problem.

I will reiterate that I am not in anyway connected to or loyal to Showmasters. I am a fan who likes to go to events run by honest and upfront oranisers.

The actions by the organsiers of SG8 has been unforgivable in the morally ethicable stakes and the business stakes.

To verbally agree to having a guest at a future event who has offered his services at another Wolf Event, and then numerous months later have not given this guest a contract, then they are lacking as a business.

To verbally slate a guest and his agent when things don't go smoothly and suggest they have done wrong is down right unprofessional. To also have a member of your admin department encourage fans to go up to Julie Caitlyn Brown and berate her at Collectormania is bordering on ensighting a riot (before anyone tells me I do not know what I am on about, I must point out that my brother is a D.S. in the Met C.I.D. and with the amount of people at Collectormania there is potential for trouble!!!!) and bordering on against the law.

To accuse another organiser of poaching a guest when they can prove (ask Chris and Julie) that said guest had already pulled out of SG8 even before C6 and LFACC came up, is bang out of order.

I am personally disappointed that I can no longer to an event because I do not trust that organiser.

The ironic thing is that I have stated I am not a pom pom waving Showmasters supporter, but with the haters being so blinkered I might well become said Pom Pom waving supporter as it seems more and more convention organisers are screwing over the fans!!!!

Father Coop.....Pro Fan!!!!!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another relalted note, I see that you say there is no vendetta against eh eh ehhhh or anyone to do with them, can you then tell me why they have posted the following on the message board?

-----

"To make a point look at this situation:

Would you think that is ok to go and buy for instance your own personal name on the internet, for most people this would not be a problem, unless of course another person of the same name had registered it first, then that would be ok.

How would you feel and how petty do you think it is that some one else namely the other organiser has gone out and maliciously purchased your name on the internet under .com and .co.uk would this not point to something that could be construed as malicious and petty? Or #### right stupid?

This is just one of many things that have been going on behind the scenes for quite some time!

Again it is for you personally to make your mind up what has gone here, but we are very clear."

-----

I took the time to actually look at the registrar for web names and they are being truthful, as the surname of the person who has registered the other events organisers name has the same surname as mark who co runs the showmasters events, also the address is the same as showmasters, I also checked the other name that was mentioned in the showmasters posting and again showmasters has registered that persons name also on .co.uk and .com I have posted the relevant information below

Domain Name:

bryancooney.com

Whois Record:

Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.

Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net

Registrant:

Macannex Ltd

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

Milton Keynes, Bucks MK6 3DG

GB

Domain name: BRYANCOONEY.COM

Administrative Contact:

Woollard, Andrew andy.woollard@macannex.co.uk

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

+441908394036

Technical Contact:

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

+441908394036

Registration Service Provider:

UK Reg, domains@fasthosts.co.uk

+44 1452 541252

+44 1452 538485 (fax)

http://www.ukreg.com/

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.

Record last updated on 19-May-2004.

Record expires on 16-Aug-2005.

Record created on 16-Aug-2003.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

Domain status:

ACTIVE

No wSM what do you have to say about that? What possible reason would you have to to buy there names on the internet?

I look forward to your answer

unfortunately, nothing appears to exist on the internet on this name. why then would they buy it and let it lie with nothing there?

On another relalted note, I see that you say there is no vendetta against eh eh ehhhh or anyone to do with them, can you then tell me why they have posted the following on the message board?

-----

Would you think that is ok to go and buy for instance your own personal name on the internet, for most people this would not be a problem, unless of course another person of the same name had registered it first, then that would be ok.

How would you feel and how petty do you think it is that some one else namely the other organiser has gone out and maliciously purchased your name on the internet under .com and .co.uk would this not point to something that could be construed as malicious and petty? Or #### right stupid?

This is just one of many things that have been going on behind the scenes for quite some time!

Again it is for you personally to make your mind up what has gone here, but we are very clear."

-----

I took the time to actually look at the registrar for web names and they are being truthful, as the surname of the person who has registered the other events organisers name has the same surname as mark who co runs the showmasters events, also the address is the same as showmasters, I also checked the other name that was mentioned in the showmasters posting and again showmasters has registered that persons name also on .co.uk and .com I have posted the relevant information below

Domain Name:

bryancooney.com

Whois Record:

Registrant:

Macannex Ltd

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

Administrative Contact:

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

+441908394036

Technical Contact:

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

+441908394036

+44 1452 541252

+44 1452 538485 (fax)

NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

Domain status:

ACTIVE

No wSM what do you have to say about that? What possible reason would you have to to buy there names on the internet?

Not giving Showmasters response, I have a direct question for you Professionals....

"Do you take everything on the internet as 100% accurate?"

My father was recently sent a credit card he had not applied for and it turns out that someone requested it online giving my Father's details.

So, can you prove that Showmasters registered those domain names in person?

Or maybe Bryan is so paranoid and anti Showmasters that he didn't get someone to register them in Showmasters names?

All I can say is "Prove Me Wrong!!!"

Father Coop...on a mission to show the Wolf in it's real clothing!!!

-----

-----

Domain Name:

bryancooney.com

Whois Record:

Registrant:

Macannex Ltd

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

Administrative Contact:

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

+441908394036

Technical Contact:

2 Waterside

Peartree Bridge

GB

+441908394036

+44 1452 541252

+44 1452 538485 (fax)

NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

Domain status:

ACTIVE

unfortunately, nothing appears to exist on the internet on this name. why then would they buy it and let it lie with nothing there?

I back that up as I have just tried them and are no found!!!

I think it is about time that those Wolf Event Forum members registering over here need to wake up and smell the coffee.

eh eh ehhhh are hiding the truth....

I say again and this time to eh eh ehhhh "PROVE ME WRONG!!!"

Father Coop.....watching over his flock!!

Can I just ask what the above information has to do with the Christopher Judge situation, which is in fact what this thread is for discussing?

Smoke and Mirrors Davey B...

Wolf Event Forum members are coming on here to try and divert away form the truth!!!

Father Coop....professing that the truth is out there!!!

Can I just ask what the above information has to do with the Christopher Judge situation, which is in fact what this thread is for discussing?

I agree, we don't know what games and jokes are going on behind the scenes with Wolf and Showmasters - there is certainly no love lost behind the two as even the word Showmasters is blocked out as a swear word on the Wolf boards.

However, that doesn't really have any bearing on the issue of Chris Judge. It just shows yet more snipeyness between organisers and we kinda got that already!

I just can not believe that you can not see for yourselves what the register says. It clearly details the person who has registered the name,

You need only to go to the register and check for yourself, the domain register does not lie,

To say that eh eh ehhhh has gone out and bought the name and then registered it in showmasters details is ridiculous, the names as you can see were registered in 2003 and showmasters is just cyber squatting or may be they have some other use for the names in the future.

What it does show even over a year ago showmasters were clearly acting in a petty manner, it is so clear.

I just can not believe that you can not see for yourselves what the register says. It clearly details the person who has registered the name,

You need only to go to the register and check for yourself, the domain register does not lie,

To say that eh eh ehhhh has gone out and bought the name and then registered it in showmasters details is ridiculous, the names as you can see were registered in 2003 and showmasters is just cyber squatting or may be they have some other use for the names in the future.

What it does show even over a year ago showmasters were clearly acting in a petty manner, it is so clear.

Professionals...as I said before but seem to be so blinkered in accepting...

Can you prove that eh eh ehhhh did not start this over a year ago as Collectormania started to prove popular. How do we know that you are not Bryan Cooney bitching and lying over here?

Can you prove that anyone connected with Showmasters actually registered that name?

Can you show us hard evidence that someone from Showmasters paid for it?

Until you do I will entertain the possibility that eh eh ehhhh are trying to smear Showmasters.

Father Coop....not blind to the truth!!!

Just one thing this is relevant, as SM have stated that they have nothing against wolf or anyone to do with them, then why have they registered these names,

I have just found out also that 'Andrew' who has registered the domain names is inactual fact 'Mark', why would 'Mark' who uses the name 'Mark' then go off and regsiter the domain names under Andrew?

Is this not misleading? Is there something to hide? Perhaps they should not have used there own address to register the names, then perhaps they would not have been caught out.

If this is not petty, or has some kind of underlying meaning then why did they do it?

Maybe they were acting in a petty manner. I have certainly seen that from BOTH sides over the past year (and I have only been paying attention since the Corin Nemec debacle). But I have to say there has been an unbelievable amount of pettiness from Wolf to.

Little digs and snipey comments towards both Showmasters and other events have been standard fare over the last year. It's what made me go off Wolf in the first place.

I accept Showmasters are not perfect and have done things wrong. My eyes are open. Can you say the same thing about Wolf?

Just one thing this is relevant, as SM have stated that they have nothing against wolf or anyone to do with them, then why have they registered these names,

I have just found out also that 'Andrew' who has registered the domain names is inactual fact 'Mark', why would 'Mark' who uses the name 'Mark' then go off and regsiter the domain names under Andrew?

Is this not misleading? Is there something to hide? Perhaps they should not have used there own address to register the names, then perhaps they would not have been caught out.

If this is not petty, or has some kind of underlying meaning then why did they do it?

You have just answered your own question...

Taxi for The Professionals 02...take him to the nearest brain surgeon!!!!

Plain and simple......you are wrong!!!

And I didn't even need to prove it as you did it yourself!!!

Lady E and Davey B...fancy some ceremonial wine and wafers?

Father Coop.....I've got you number Profesisonals02 and it ain't 118!!!

and you found this out how ???? :lol:

very rare do i lose my temper on here or with anyone..but you my friend are taking the pi$$. :lol:

you have no proof whatsoever of your accusations and I cannot see what you are trying to do here !!! :lol:

Where my invite for some wine and wafers :lol::lol:

Hey, can we set up a Bryan Cooney Appreciation thread on here?

It may be a bit quiet on it, but it will show we don't hold grudges for slating Chris Judge!!

Hey, as Showmasters is a ******* out swear word, I wonder if Chris Judge is as well..

Father Coop....Founder of the Bryan Cooney Apprecation Thread!!!

I have asked a simple question I am waiting for Showmasters to answer it!

SM Did you buy the domain names of the organisers or not?

It is very easy to clarify this point, I am not bryan cooney, I am some one who can not stand seeing in justice,

I have looked at the wolf boards and can not see anywhere that states anyone should boycott christopher judge, i would be interested in seeing this quote that relates to there admin

Where my invite for some wine and wafers :lol::lol:

You do not need an invite as I have a bottle of wine and packet of wafers with your name on!!

It is just Lady E and Davey B go at it a bit heavy...glug glug eat eat!!!

Father Coop..looking out for the health of Lady E and Davey B