Star Wars Battlefront

Steviefull

There is a demo for the xbox version on the Star Wars Trilogy Bonus disc he may be playing that or he could just be saying that once its released, add him and you will be able to play together.

Also, you can download the PS2 version from a number of sites now even though its not released for the PS2 until next Friday so its not impossible for people to be playing the game now.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

There is a demo for the xbox version on the Star Wars Trilogy Bonus disc he may be playing that or he could just be saying that once its released, add him and you will be able to play together.

Also, you can download the PS2 version from a number of sites now even though its not released for the PS2 until next Friday so its not impossible for people to be playing the game now.

Cheers Andy.

I'll try it on PS2 first, if no good then ill try the PC version..

best thing about ordering from GAME, got ur 10 days to try it out or get a full refund or exchange. ;)

its both a first person and third person shooter

No i havent got it, just saying when it arrives in two weeks or whatever anyone who wants a game can add me.

The Pc version supports 24 players online, the box and ps2 16

But i will be buying the box version and have it pre ordered from amazon.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to disagree im afraid - its a load of pants, :borg:

bought it last friday and completed it last night, all scenerios (clone wars, civil war and galactic conquest). plus on hard level, for a game aimed at 12yrs and up its pretty damn easy that a 5 yr old could clock it in a few days.

Thankgod for GAME 10 day money back guarantee.. ;)

Edited by ashleo78