TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes..... the description sed it all............ im going to faint at the sight of him and his gorgeosity!!!!

pls dont say it's just me..... it cant be just me!!! hes too damn fine for it to be JUST ME

helloooooo??

someone pls come and tell me in not insane... it may be a lie if you do say it.... but who cares?

hey cool. i like that dancin picture thingy

thanks :D god this thread has bin going ages!! im quite impressed!!

just now i recognize that i´m really not up to date with tom news (not that i´m addicted to it!)...last thing i´ve heard about him was, that he´d really like to play in ALL the hp movies...oh...and not to forget his birthday (same aged as me now *g*)

*confused*

if he´s not going to be in all the other movies...well...i dunno. i just can repeat the fact that it wouldn´t be the same without him...or just that any other would going to be replaced by another actor...i guess the fans are going to compare between the old once and the new which probably would make the film lost it´s value (i´m not sure if it means value, sorry)...

it´s kinda wired...every girls i know liked tom....and than didn´t like him that much anymore...and now...it all comes back to them, including me, lol...

yes..... the description sed it all............ im going to faint at the sight of him and his gorgeosity!!!!

pls dont say it's just me..... it cant be just me!!! hes too damn fine for it to be JUST ME

helloooooo??

someone pls come and tell me in not insane... it may be a lie if you do say it.... but who cares?

thanks ;) god this thread has bin going ages!! im quite impressed!!

yeah it has. lol :lol:

and yeh, ur piccie rox, where did you get it?

just now i recognize that i´m really not up to date with tom news (not that i´m addicted to it!)...last thing i´ve heard about him was, that he´d really like to play in ALL the hp movies...oh...and not to forget his birthday (same aged as me now *g*)

*confused*

if he´s not going to be in all the other movies...well...i dunno. i just can repeat the fact that it wouldn´t be the same without him...or just that any other would going to be replaced by another actor...i guess the fans are going to compare between the old once and the new which probably would make the film lost it´s value (i´m not sure if it means value, sorry)...

it´s kinda wired...every girls i know liked tom....and than didn´t like him that much anymore...and now...it all comes back to them, including me, lol...

did you hear about him being like 6" now. he's taller than jason isaacs. very tall. i'm starting to change my mind about not wanting to be in his class... i like tall lads. men... whatever

Edited by Lou

*confused*

did you hear about him being like 6" now. he's taller than jason isaacs. very tall. i'm starting to change my mind about not wanting to be in his class... i like tall lads. men... whatever

He must be a giant now

Kyle Longbottom

• 2 weeks later...

helloooooo??

thanks :o god this thread has bin going ages!! im quite impressed!!

yeah it has. lol :unsure:

and yeh, ur piccie rox, where did you get it?

i found it sumwhere... sum1 elses webiste probably, im such a theif!! lol

but its cute so i just had to have it!!

and everyone shud learn the dance for c5 i think!

• 2 weeks later...

yah i´ve heared about him being such a giant now hehe...well i like tall guys as well but...well i can´t imagine him being such a tall lad...i´ve problems to figure out how tall he really is, couse here in germany we got other...how to say...other sizes like we figure it out in cm or metres...me for example: 175cm...uhm...but whatever, hehe...

i saw the trailer...whoa, i so love when draco blows away that paper thing (or what was it again?)...that really mixed me up again, cause i was like: well tom´s in england, i´m here, whatever, doesn´t interest me....and after i saw that trailer i was like: why can i so not make a damn exchange to england or even be there (not because of him, it´s just the fact that i so love england, was there last year i didn´t want to come back to germany, but i had to, hmpf)...hopefully i´ll make it to the premiere next year...

hey nhya! havent seen yeh round for aaages!! know wot u mean bout the trailer. i was like, pfff tom... so?? and thensaw it... lol!!

im goin to germany tomos night! only for a day to have a trek round the xmas markets in koln - will be cool i hope but i miss out on the rotk premier and going to get drunkwith the guy i really fancy :< :rolleyes: nvm

yah yah, the trailer...

yah yah, tom...

oh and something to the lord of the rings premiere...

a friend of my brother was in berlin a few days ago when the primiere was and the day of the premiere he walked through the streets of the city and than saw hunderets of people standing round the red carpet and screaming for lord of the rings and so on. and he was like:" oh yah, right...the lord of the rings premiere...whatever..." and he walked pass!!! i was like i could hit him right in the face for being so f***in calmed and crazy passing all that...really i was like damn, you f***in damned guy...were in berlin (i even didn´t get the chance to be there), knowing next to him all the actors/actress of lotr and...passing it...he walked pass...i can´t believe it...

but whatever...i sound like a freak lol...nah, i´m not...i was just...ah whatever, was in shock :D

well i saw a few pics of the primiere and: damn dom was like: woaaaah....such a cutie...i should send you some pics but my comp goes a bit crazy so i can´t...but i guess you already saw a few of them...and id so: i so love the one where he shows his shirt and sticks our his tounge or something...aw...

well okay...should calm down now hehe

weeeekeeeend, no schoooool for 2 days...and than just one more week till vacations!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anna and the king, yeh, was great hehe...

well but i more liked tom being peagreen. specially the part where he was caged in the milk bottle...sooooo helpless...and now? evil draco who don´t need any help to get out of any bottles...what the f*** am i writing? about milk bottles...okay...should stop here

greetz, mareike