Amanda Tapping Talk

proby's_girl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok but how do I know if you wont hand it to somebody and they might read it to her.

i dont think torres will do that!! it doesnt really matter anyway cause amanda will answer you either way im sure!!!!! at least your ideas are good ones lol what ive thought of so far are a load of rubbish!!

Ok that sounds great.....you need to email me 5 days before so we can exchange mobile phone numbers in-case we cant find each other.....

I will be there early thats why I am leaving my home at 6:30am.

I am on the sg1archive email.....

Are you attending the Q+A talk as well??

It would be so cool if either of us won the jacket *crosses fingers*

Edited by BluebizzieB

yeah me and tiggerific r going to the talk (as long as we get tickets)

Il let (Vicky) tiggerific email u as she know more about the arrangements then me!

We will give u both our mobile number just in case one of us dont answer our mobile

Sarah

...I am driving all the way from Bristol from 06:30am now that's what I call dedication because I wanna meet all the stars....

lol Bristol?!?! I'm 6hours away on the train and I've got a mate coming down from SCOTLAND!!!! ;)

surfy sah xx :D

ps-welcome to the forum, SG rocks! :headscratch:

Dear Vicky and Sarah

Dont worry about getting me the stargate magazine as I would be able to go into my local newsagents and get it.

So....can you at least let me know via SMS that you have read this post and you wont be getting the magazine. I dont really want to hassle you about it as you might have work and could be busy.

Edited by BluebizzieB